I once was a taurus...
Posted by Smiley (+853) 11 years ago
I can't believe they are changing the zodiac signs! Did anyone else see this in the news lately? I am now an aries...i don't have an article, just Google zodiac change. Thoughts?
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15076) 11 years ago
This is absolutely outrageous. I have gone through nearly 50 years of life thinking I was a bull, strong and passionate. And then some astronomer comes a long and changes things so I am now either a ram or a k-car. This is all so confusing.
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1431) 11 years ago
I thought the routine was to be whatever sign you were born under?

So, if you were a Snuffleupagus before wouldn't you still be one now after the change?
supporter
Posted by Bill Zook (+491) 11 years ago
Richard: Did you mean astrologer?
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15076) 11 years ago
One of those star-gazing words. Although Parke Klukle claims to be an astronomer.

http://www.csmonitor.com/...-like-that
Posted by Gm. Bonine (+91) 11 years ago
don't worry Richard, you're still full of bull.
Posted by stef428 (+238) 11 years ago
I heard on the Billings news that this happens every so often from some astrologer that thinks he's going to make a name for himself and that it isn't changing, but the MN astrologer who is bringing it back up thinks it should. It's one of those, "if it isn't broken, don't mess with it", IMO!
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9297) 11 years ago
I would love to hear how one could prove that "astrology" was in a "broken" state, to say nothing of "fixed".
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3718) 11 years ago
By the authority vested in me by the stars, in the interest of reducing violent political rhetoric, I declare that everyone is now a Cancer.

Feel free to go on with your lives.