Dry cleaning service?
Posted by Jess Bradley (+202) 11 years ago
I know that there is no place in Miles that does Dry cleaning anymore, but is there anyplace that takes them elsewhere that you can drop off at? Any help is appreciated, I have 2 flower girl dresses that desperatly need to be cleaned!!
Thanks!
founder
supporter
Posted by H Lockie (+199) 11 years ago
Wetzels in Billings does an excellent job of dry cleaning and are very helpful in getting the things done for you in one day, or if you know someone going to Billings that could pick them up if it takes 2 days. They will also mail them, but that costs more.
Posted by Rob Willy (+38) 11 years ago
I believe Critelli Couriers picks up and drops off dry cleaning from Miles City. I don't know how much it costs but there telephone number is 866-634-1761.
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+896) 11 years ago
I believe Critelli Couriers picks up dry cleaning in Miles City and takes it to Billings, then they bring it back the following week.
supporter
Posted by Sunny (+378) 11 years ago
Rita Sayre picks up in Miles City and takes to Glendive. Brings back the following week. Her number is 232-2193. Clothes are actually cleaned in Sidney, conveyed by courier from Glendive laundry. Of course, she charges for her service.