Anyone know about MC's Wrestling Club??
Posted by sugarcookie (+215) 10 years ago
I want to get my 11-year-old son involved in wrestling but I can't seem to figure out who to get in touch with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Posted by TH (+160) 10 years ago
signups are not usually until after christmas. I think if you call Jen Hirsch she might be able to help you out.
Posted by Tina Bean (+415) 10 years ago
Sign ups will be held in early to mid January and there will be a note passed out to the students at school to be brought home. There will also be an ad in the Miles City Star and possibly on the radio. Pictures will be Monday January 31st and practices will start before then. If you need any more info call Jen Hirsch 951-1191. I will also put something on here when I get a definitive date and time.
supporter
Posted by Cory Cutting (+1272) 10 years ago
Yes, I know about it... .but the first rule is you don't talk about wrestling club.
Posted by sugarcookie (+215) 10 years ago
Thanks everyone for your help! I will be looking for more info soon
Posted by renitahert (+40) 10 years ago
Does anyone have info on this please. My kids go to Kircher and havent got any letters on this. I heard maybe the 17th is this true?
Thank you
Posted by Jen Hirsch (+21) 10 years ago
The flyers were sent out last week Tuesday, January 4th, at the schools. I gave the rural flyers to the superintendent of schools Monday. The radio, newspaper, Mid-Rivers channel, have been advertising since Tuesday, January 4th. However, feel free to call me at 951-1191 with any questions you have or email me at [email protected] The t-shirts that the athletes will be getting which are sponsored by Doeden Construction & Oakland Improvements turned out really cool! Hope to see you at sign ups next week Monday and Tuesday from 6:30 to 7:30!!!
Thanks Tina for helping out! You're a gem!

Jen