supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2718) 11 years ago
For those who care, the next Harry Potter movie is playing in Forsyth.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11823) 11 years ago
It opened with a midnight show at the Montana last night. Fortunately, I did not have to work that shift! I imagine Saturday night will be a bit busy at the Montana. Have to get in early and make sure there is LOTS of popcorn.
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2718) 11 years ago
Thanks Amorette. I haven't been down Main Street to see the marquee.
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1672) 11 years ago
I went to the midnight showing in Miles City. Unfortunately, weather seemed to keep attendance down. Darn winter premieres.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11823) 11 years ago
Yeah, the final episode in July may fill the old girl one last time before the planned remodel. (IF the planned remodel comes off. Never count your chickens. . .)
Posted by Forsyth Mike (+481) 11 years ago
The lousy weather reduced our crowd last night too. But the small number of people loved the flick!
founder
Posted by Bart Freese (+928) 11 years ago
We went last night (I dressed as Cornelius Fudge and even had someone recognize me as the old Minister of Magic). I must say, to anyone who is not familiar with the story line, don't make HP7 Part I your introduction to the wizarding world. The movie opens with a montage of our heros starting the day and a tight shot on just the eyes of the new Minister of Magic Rufus Scrimgeour telling you lots of depressing things. If you did not know what had already taken place, you would be lost.

Enjoyed the movie, but it certainly was not what I'd call fun. I do plan to go back later in the week to pick up those items I missed the first time. You know, the giant Kit Kat bar the kid in front of me was eating -- that looked good.