Posted by Josh Rath (+2311) 9 years ago
Anyone else tune into the man who will kill The Tonight Show, tonight? I think it was pretty awesome, although the TBS camera men need to adjust to Talk Show from their normal Sitcom recording method. Anyone else think it was awesome?
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1910) 9 years ago
I enjoyed it, Josh. I've always been a Conan fan.
As have I. I do wish Leno had not of taken back the Tonight Show. I really, really, enjoyed the new Tonight Show. Oh well, he is better off on a MUCh better basic cable network. xD
Posted by dudemeister (+91) 9 years ago
Thank God for Conan. I'm so happy everyone is still there. It's sad Max isn't there but the dude stills kills me.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14239) 9 years ago
Don't you people have jobs?
We do Richard. But we all have this MARVELOUS technology. Know what that is called? A DVR. DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER. Meaning, we can record it, and play it back LATER. AMAZING.
supporter
Yup, yup... And I have this wonderful piece of technology called a laptop, which let's me work wherever I am. Amazing.
Posted by Shay Dickman (+10) 9 years ago
Conan is terrific and it's so great to have him back!

Richard, if you are so busy working why bother taking the time to post on this topic, which you obviously have nothing to add to?
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8302) 9 years ago
I'm just happy to see that Shay has joined the collective. Beyond that, I'm somewhat interested in watching this new Conan series - is it going to be a more canonically faithful reboot, or are we going to forced to suffer through more mindless schlock ala The Destroyer? I won't stand for it, by Crom!!!

[This message has been edited by Bridgier (11/9/2010)]
Hi Bridgier, it's nice to see that you're on here too! This should be a fun forum to post on and a great way to see what's shaking in Miles City.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8302) 9 years ago
This should be a fun forum to post on and a great way to see what's shaking in Miles City.

It might be that, or it might be:

So, don't say you haven't been warned
LOL...I have been warned!

I am certain that I will be able to add colorful commentary to many a subject...I am just not sure it will always be appreciated. Me & my liberal views, you know!

One more thing about Conan that I am happy about...Andy back as the side kick, as it should be!
Oh, and the old conan head cup is back!
supporter
Posted by Mike Wallick (+167) 9 years ago
Anyone over 40 who says they like Conan is just pretending.
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+286) 9 years ago
Gees, what happened to you Wallick?? Back in the day, you were fun.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1910) 9 years ago
"Don't you people have jobs?"

Geez, Richard. It came on at 9pm last night. You're taking this turning 50 thing too seriously.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3118) 9 years ago
My only complaint, the next time he plays guitar with the likes of Jack White is, Conan, tune your guitar before you play it. That lead riff he attempted was just painful. Seriously, tune it.
Posted by Brian Hubbell (+122) 9 years ago
I watched it for the first time last night, and I loved it. Conan is the man still. And Soundgarden was awesome. 13 years was the last time they played live. I am hooked now.
supporter
Geez, Richard. It came on at 9pm last night. You're taking this turning 50 thing too seriously.

Probably, but the death clock that someone posted said I have 13 years left.

Posted by MG (+110) 9 years ago
I was very disappointed when I opened this thread.

I thought it was about CONAN on TBS...

supporter
Posted by Rick Kuchynka (+4457) 9 years ago
Not sure about the 9pm thing though. Seems like 9 is too early, and then the replay at 11 is a little too late.

Wow, I sound old.
Exactly what a DVR is for. Start it at 10:30PM, right after the news. :P