Brewmaster on the Discovery Channel
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11900) 11 years ago
Whilst watching Jamie and Adam and the gang last night, I saw a commercial for a new Discovery series called "Brewmaster." All about--you guessed--beer brewing. So, any of the brewing fans here excited?
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17663) 11 years ago
It should be a pretty good show. The "Brewmaster", Sam Calagione, founder of Dogfish Head Brewery, is one of the best microbrewers in the country, and he makes very exotic beers and historical re-creations using modern ingredients. While a lot of his spiced beers are a bit over the top for me, his Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA is one of the finest beers in America.
Posted by dmbohlman (+16) 11 years ago
I am looking forward to that show very much. I have had several of the dog fish head IPA's and they are fantastic. Should be a great watch, especially for someone who is interested in brewing.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15076) 11 years ago
Sounds interesting, but unless there are left turns or touch downs being made I probably won't make the time to watch.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 11 years ago
Unless it comes with Taste-o-vision I probably won't watch.
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1664) 11 years ago
If the Taste-o-vision would be anything like Smell-o-vision and the pickle smell from the 4D FX SpongeBob Ride at The Excalibur in Vegas, no thank you!