Good people on milescity.com
Posted by CK (+845) 11 years ago
I wanted to make a thread about good people. Feel free to post if you have something nice (lets keep it nice, please) to say about someone else from mc.com

Here is a shout out to Laura Sevier. I was trying to sell something and had missed a wanted ad for the item I was selling. She called me and gave me the number of the person searching for it. I have never met Laura and I don't know if Laura knows the other person that was looking to buy, but it was sure helpful for her to connect us.

While scanning the classifieds forum, I noticed she frequently helps clarify things and suggests links to other classified posts.

Laura, you are awesome! Thanks for being so helpful!

This thread is for people like you!

Carli
Posted by Smiley (+853) 11 years ago
CK, someone should give you a shout out, just because you are friendly in general. and you have good deals
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+757) 11 years ago
That's just the Miles City kind of people. I miss that type! Montanans in general are like that according to my experience, but anymore lots of towns are so overrun with people from elsewhere that you see the big city rudeness a lot there. Whitefish is the worst in that respect, or should I say lack of it.
What I like most about visiting Miles City is it reminds me of how nice people CAN be, so down to earth and friendly.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 11 years ago
Laura Siever is good people.

What Whitefish lacks in terms of friendliness it more than makes up for with it's good looking women quotient.

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (10/15/2010)]
Posted by DStone (+146) 11 years ago
My shout out is to you Miss CK! You're one of the nicest people around this town. You're always positive, ALWAYS, even when I know you're feeling like crud. More people could be like you! Who else writes a nice note to the trash guys? (oh and gets a response!)
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1590) 11 years ago
My shout out goes to DStone what an awesome last name you have.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9297) 11 years ago
My vote goes to the BigDryBug, may he rest in peace.
supporter
Posted by C.Kee (+370) 11 years ago
Laura Sevier seems to be on top of trying to help just about everyone; especially animals! Cheers to Laura!
Posted by CK (+845) 11 years ago
Thanks guys. That is nice.
Posted by DStone (+146) 11 years ago
Why yes Stone, I married into a good family and gained a good last name.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15076) 11 years ago
My vote goes to Hal.
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+590) 11 years ago
Hal Neumann for keeping us informed, and I don't recall him joining in on the sarcasm that most of us some of us seem to enjoy. Also in the vein of keeping us informed Amorette needs a heads up. For putting in the most effort in being helpful goes to Cindy Stalcup. Gone now, but for being thoughtful Johnnie Thomas. There are more people that should be mentioned, those are just the ones that are standing out in my mind at this moment. Of course Larry has to be at the top of anyones list for putting this together and keeping it going. If there is a better community group anywhere on the internet I haven't found it.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 11 years ago
http://milescity.com/foru...all#118936
Don't forget all the folks who helped find that lost dog for the long-haul trucker who was passing through.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10031) 11 years ago
Lorin, I come up with plenty of sarcastic crap - but most of the time I just hit cancel instead of the finish button.

I agree with Wendy - the lost dog incident brought out the best in most folks.
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+590) 11 years ago
Thank you Wendy for the fact that, more and more people are clicking spell check just before the finish button.
Posted by Gm. Bonine (+91) 11 years ago
Because of his recommendations on new brewsI say thank you,
Richard. What more could a little brother ask for? except more beer, of course