Tombstones
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9919) 11 years ago
supporter
Posted by Becky Gergen (+415) 11 years ago
Very interesting. Thank you for submitting this information.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1807) 11 years ago
Interesting, yes...but I'm still partial to "See, I told you I was sick"
Posted by Christen LeBlanc Ramsey (+271) 11 years ago
hal, i checked out that website last night. totally awesome! i work at a cemetery and funeral home here in oregon, and love all of the personalization done to grave markers. my favorite reads; 'she was a bud that lately flowered.'
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 11 years ago
I just returned from a long weekend trip to Boston, and one of my favorite things was taking a side trip off the Freedom Trail though the old colonial grave yards. Those old stones, tilted at various angles, were quite the sight.

Best of all, was drinking a frosty Sam Adams whilst looking across the street from the tavern at THE frosty Sam Adams.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 11 years ago
I once took a Girl Scout troop of fourth, fifth and sixth graders to the lovely cemetery in Bozeman. I took them to the children's section, where the stones are close together because the graves are smaller, and showed them the empty shoes and sleeping lambs. I freaked those poor kids out.

I love a good cemetery. Can hardly resist a nice old one. They are educational and entertaining.

My favorite inscription: Remember, my friend, where now you stand, once stood I.