9th Annual Boobiethon Is Almost Here!
Posted by jessiker (+291) 11 years ago
Boobiethon is a worldwide fundraiser running October 1 - October 7, with funds going to a Bloggers Helping Bloggers charity and Susan G. Komen for the Cure; in the last 8 years, they've raised over $64,000!

How does it work? People, both male and female, submit covered or bare pictures of their boobs, which are posted into galleries on the site - for access to the bare gallery, people must donate a minimum of $50 to get the username and password (females who submit bare pictures will be given the username and password for the gallery as well). Boobiethon also uses donations of things like art to be sold on Ebay to raise funds, and uses the power of Twitter to spread the word as well.

For more information or to get involved, check out http://www.boobiethon.com!

(Just for clarification, no text or faces can be in pictures or they will be cropped out, and all submissions must be of your own chest. You also MUST be at least 18 years of age!)

[This message has been edited by jessiker (9/27/2010)]

[This message has been edited by jessiker (9/27/2010)]
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 11 years ago
Interesting. I think I saw a similar project for the Oysterman's Retirement Association a while back.
supporter
Posted by Cory Cutting (+1272) 11 years ago
Rocky Mountain ones? Cause last time I posted pictures of mine, I got in trouble!
Posted by s irish (+70) 11 years ago
Also if you go o www.naturallygourmet.scent-team.com the Hope candle we sell, the company donates to breast cancer also.
Mia Bella/Scent-Sations
Thanks,
Stephanie Irish