just moved back to miles city
Posted by whitneyann (+272) 11 years ago
hey i was just wondering if anyone could help me...we just moved back here last week and my kids are eager to get into sports! they really would like to do gymnastics and karate but i don't know what miles city has to offer for those anymore! could someone shoot me some numbers or places that i could go to get some more info on these things? thank you
Posted by Mrs. P (+360) 11 years ago
Studio M would have some dance and gymnastic classes. Mila Baker is an awesome instructor!!!!!
Posted by Sharlene (+1205) 11 years ago
Check with the Centra @ the College. There is a guy named Larry who teaches Tae Kwan Do. There is a guy who teaches another type of martial arts and his place is next to Stein Chiropractic.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9307) 11 years ago
I think I saw something in one of the other thread about a skateboarding clinic. Not sure who you need to contact thought
supporter
Posted by Cory Cutting (+1279) 11 years ago
"really pissed off" or whatever, could maybe give skateboarding lessons! OH, wait...
Posted by whitneyann (+272) 11 years ago
Hey thanks! I will check it out!
Posted by Keli A. (+110) 11 years ago
Not sure if your kids are into hockey but we have sign-ups tonight (Sept. 7th) and tomorrow night (Sept. 8th) at the college room 106 from 6pm to 8pm. You can call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Keli
234-2326
951-1358
Posted by Beth Oswald (+278) 11 years ago
Actually the hockey sign ups are in Room 317 tonight and tomorrow night at MCC; not 106.