Posted by Larry (+150) 11 years ago
does anyone have any more info on the accident that severely injured Kim this weekend. He is in Billings hospital with some bad injuries. I heard he was on his bicycle and was involved in some accident.
supporter
Posted by julieinmc (+512) 11 years ago
Kim's niece just posted an update on her FB. Kim is still in a drug induced coma, but has been responding to his kids requests to squeeze their hands and wiggle his toes. This is wonderful news and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
Posted by Kacey (+3154) 11 years ago
What hospital is he in? Does anyone know?
Posted by TS (+24) 11 years ago
Uncle Kim was brought out of the drug induced coma yesterday afternoon. He was able to open one eye (the other is swollen shut), move his arms and legs some. This is a miracle for him! We thank all of you who have sent out many prayers for his recovery!!
Posted by pene (+71) 11 years ago
o thank god, he's such a sweet man, my prayers go out to him and his family!!!

[This message has been edited by pene (9/10/2010)]
Posted by TS (+24) 11 years ago
Uncle Kim is awake and alert. He is still using oxygen to help with his breathing and has two tubes in the back of his skull to help relieve pressure on his brain. He has lost a lot of his memory. From what the family and doctors have determined it is the past 20 years and possibly longer. He is not speaking yet but we hope by next weekend he will be. Uncle Kim has a very long road of recovery ahead of him but we know that God will be right by his side each and every step! The continued support and prayers from our family, friends and community is greatly appriciated...thank you!!!!
founder
Posted by Terry Virag (+31) 11 years ago
Any more updates on Kim Worm..

I knew him pretty well

TV
I tried to go see him but he is in ICU. Family has limited visitation so I left him a card.
Does anyone have any update on Kim? I'd really like to know if he's gotten better and might be able to have visitors.
Posted by joe ferris (+30) 11 years ago
i talked with kims daughter kimmie and she said he is doing alot better he is out of icu and in a regular room in billings. he is starting his therapy for speech and phisical also but if u want more info talk to kimmie at wendys she goes to see him alot and could tell you more . hope this helps

they also put a stint in to help with the draining of his fluids that build up around the brain .

[This message has been edited by joe ferris (10/8/2010)]
That is good news! I'll check with the hospital again then and see if I can see him. Thanks for the info.

Today I had the pleasure of visiting with Kim. He greeted me with a smile and a hug. He is doing well but still has speech trouble. But he clearly said "I want to get the hell out of here!" The hospital said he can have visitors. He's getting bored after being there so long. He's also getting bored of the hospital menu. So if any of his friends are going to be in Billings please stop and see Kim. And take him some good real food!

Kim said I could post his picture on here for his friends!

[This message has been edited by Kacey (10/8/2010)]