Night on Ninth St. - Sept 10th
Posted by Girl Scouts MT/WY (+30) 11 years ago
Come out and enjoy the start of Fall with a downtown festival geared toward meeting some new businesses as well as enjoying some great food, music and mingling!

What: Night on Ninth Street. Get to know your neighbors at the open house and community celebration. Open house for new and old businesses, as well as food, music and other vendors. Some of the participants include: Discovery Pond, Great Grains, Buy MT, Girl Ran Away with the Spoon, Nicole's, All About You Salon, The Blank Canvas, Country Catering, and more. Lots of great food available for purchase as well as demonstrations, prize giveaways and fundraisers. There will be bluegrass and other music to enjoy also.

When: Friday Sept. 10th. 5-?

Where: Main and 9th St. on the Discovery Pond Side (street will be blocked from Main to the alley)

Who: Hosted by Erin Thormodsgard from Girl Ran Away With the Spoon Please call 951-1525 or email rin_2002yahoo.com for more information.

Take advantage of this great opportunity to get out of the house on Friday Night!

The more the merrier so if you are a musician, performer, etc... Or someone who would like to set up a table for fundraising, business promotion, food sales, etc... All are welcome. There is no charge to participate or attend, please bring your own tables and contact Erin for set-up details!
Posted by Davi Painter (+43) 11 years ago
anyone can come correct?
Posted by Girl Scouts MT/WY (+30) 11 years ago
Absolutely! Everyone is encouraged to attend this all ages community event. If you are a vendor we just ask that you contact us ahead of time so we can set you up with a space and the details!
Posted by s irish (+77) 11 years ago
I want to set up a booth. Please call me 853-6227 or e-mail me at [email protected] thanks.
Stephanie Irish
www.naturallygourmet.scent-team.com