Lime Green Car
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14950) 11 years ago
Curiosity has gotten the better of me. Anyone know who owns the lime green Dodge Challanger that parks in front of the MilesCam every morning about 6:30-7:00 every morning? Whoever it is, they own a nice car.
Posted by Slosh (+701) 11 years ago
it's Rick Flotkoetter's car
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14950) 11 years ago
Which explains why it is where it is every morning. Cool ride. Thanks for the info.
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1284) 11 years ago
New or vintage? I got to drive a lime green 71 or 72 Cuda right off the show room floor at Deluxe, man was I a happy 17 year old, the car had a sticker price of about 5K. Stopped on my way to work to look at the new Challenger. It was plain blue with the big hemi engine and a six speed manual transmission the price tag was 46K with a nice gas guzzler tax of $1500 on top of that.

I guess I don't get this one either. Dave, for my Big Christmas gift could you and Don maybe see fit to buy your poor,ignorant, moronic older brother a car before he's to old to get his licence renewed.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 11 years ago
I don't think they'll let you keep the car at the FEMA camp Chuck...
supporter
Posted by Carol Quale (+133) 11 years ago
May be a different car, but there is a lime green sports car that speeds by my house. I live in a neighborhood with children playing and now walking to school.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17055) 11 years ago
Here and I thought the owner of the lime green Challenger (are you sure it's not a Charger R/T?) just loved the food at the Main Street Grind.

Chuck, that would be "moranic older brother". Get it right, please.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2305) 11 years ago
It is a Charger RT.

Also, that green sports car is a completely different car owned by a teen here in town.
supporter
Posted by Carol Quale (+133) 11 years ago
Thanks Josh. The owner of the other car (the one that is "super cool" but can't build enough steam to even cross the rail road tracks in the winter), needs to slow down.
Hah! That makes me laugh carol. That little car sounds bad, but it really isn't.
Posted by Skye W (+25) 11 years ago
The lime green car is Rick's and it is a Charger. the lisence plates used to say "Hemi Eh" because my boyfriend's parents owned it and they are canadian. Whent they moved back to Canada they stored it here until Bucking Horse and Rick bought it from them. Its a super nice car but i think the color is ugly. The other lime green car is owned by a stupid kid who is one of them that thinks its really cool to park in the Aarons parking lot with his other "cool" friends!
The Lime Green Mitsubishi Eclipse is owned by KC Johnson, I believe.

Also, thanks to him and his buddies, no one can park in the Steadman's parking lot now. How do I know this? I was parked there with a friend, just talking at midnight. Officer Bundy pulled up and told me I couldn't park there due to complaints from Steadman's. But, I could still park at Bloedorn or across the way in the RedRock/Billings Clinic parking lots.

All it takes it a few idiots to ruin a good thing...
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4461) 11 years ago
You mean to tell me, you're not allowed to loiter in the Steadman's parking lot like a lady of the night? Horrible.

It does sound like an old friend's plan to start dragging Haynes must be taking effect, though. Here's to you!

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (9/6/2010)]
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3712) 11 years ago
Man, main street is losing everything. Dragging Haynes just doesn't have the same ring to it.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 11 years ago
I couldn't imagine anything lamer than dragging haynes. How times have changed...
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4461) 11 years ago
Definitely tragic.