Sawyer Brown
Posted by Jnine (+15) 11 years ago
Does anyone have 2 tickets to sell for the concert 2night? Last minute company and need to buy 2 of them!! Call 951-1097.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2312) 11 years ago
Unless sold out, you can buy them for $25 at the gate.
Posted by Jnine (+15) 11 years ago
thanks!!
Posted by polar bear (+516) 11 years ago
I have seen them in concert several times. They put on one of the best and most fun concerts I have ever been to!!
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17514) 11 years ago
banned
Posted by minime (+150) 11 years ago
well tonight was a flop on account of the rain, oh well
supporter
Posted by Colette Butcher (+411) 11 years ago
It's too bad Miles City doesn't have an indoor place big enough to hold large crowds for concerts, but, it doesn't so we are always at the mercy of Mother Nature, as we were tonight. If the few songs we did hear were an indication of what the concert was going to be like, we were in store for a good one.

Oh well...we need the moisture I guess.

Thank you to the fairboard for bringing in Sawyer Brown. If they continue to get this caliber of entertainment the crowds will come.
Posted by RA (+643) 11 years ago
Hold on to your ticket stubs.....there may be a refund in the works....watch the Miles City Star for more information.

Yes....too bad that Miles City doesn't have a multi-purpose arena building. The fair board sure missed an opportunity about 15 years ago when they were presented with just such a proposal. Maybe now, the current board would entertain the idea??
Posted by Forsyth Mike (+485) 11 years ago
Outdoor night shows are way more fun than indoor ones though....a fair isn't the same with indoor shows. And, the sound is better. (Just my old fashioned 2ยข worth!)
Posted by Larry (+150) 11 years ago
Just a note to say that the concert was canceled by the promotor and not the band. I had the oportunity to introduce the band and i had to tell the audience that it was canceled by shouting from the stage because the sound man refused to turn on the sound. I hope that the Sawyer Brown people with make this up to us in Miles City. I hope this clears up some misunderstanding and all the involvement i had with this concert was just to announce. thanks Larry Coder
Posted by MollieP (+131) 11 years ago
I heard rumblings of another concert? Is there anyone that knows that for sure?
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+890) 11 years ago
I asked a lady selling tickets on Sunday, and she said they are talking about a possible later concert or refund, they will announce it in the paper later...
the fair board are having a meeting on tuesday night to find how to go about this. keep your ticket stubs and listen to 92.3 in the morning and we will have the latest update. larry
Posted by MollieP (+131) 11 years ago
thanks guys!
Posted by joe ferris (+30) 11 years ago
so has any one heard what the fair board is doing yet
yes they are going to give $20 for each ticket sent in. The commissioners are meeting to find out how to go about it. Just listen to the media and we will let everyone know where to send the tickets. Larry
Posted by joe ferris (+30) 11 years ago
thanks larry
Posted by Bridgit Morrison (+89) 11 years ago
What do you mean every ticket sent in? Are you suppose to send them in?
Posted by hoozi (+107) 11 years ago
can you put the information on here on where we need to send the tickets!! Thanks
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15082) 11 years ago
yes they are going to give $20 for each ticket sent in. The commissioners are meeting to find out how to go about it. Just listen to the media and we will let everyone know where to send the tickets. Larry

Please post the info here. I know of a couple of people here in Gillette who have tickets and are wondering what to do. Obviously, they can't "listen to the media". Thanks!
Posted by RA (+643) 11 years ago
YES!! Please post more information as to where to send the tickets as that information is available. For one, I will photocopy my ticket stubs before I let them go - just for the sake of keeping a record.
Posted by gypsykim (+1562) 11 years ago
Sawyer Brown Concert Ticket Refunds

Individuals who purchased concert tickets, and wish to receive a $20 refund per ticket, are asked to complete the following steps:

1. Sign the back of the concert ticket(s).

2. Mail the ticket(s) and a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Attn: Gail Shaw, Fair Manager

Custer County Courthouse

1010 Main St

Miles City MT 59301

Tickets must be received no later than October 15, 2010. Tickets not returned by October 15, 2010 will be considered a donation to the Fairgrounds Improvement Fund, which we greatly appreciate. Refund checks will be mailed out after October 15, 2010.