Owner of Dog
supporter
Posted by annie221 (+256) 11 years ago
Just curious as to the owner of a dog that is located on the left side of the road off the Yellowstone bridge when you come into town (Wells Street). The house is a trailer with numerous ATVs around it. Seen the dog for several years, but haven't ever seen anyone with the dog or taking the dog out of the kennel.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Matt Smith (+794) 11 years ago
Perhaps you could stop, knock on the door & inquire.
Posted by ocne (+477) 11 years ago
I have seen this dog before too; beautiful Husky or Malamute-looking dog. I drive by there twice a day everyday. Makes me think of the Malamaute I had years ago every time I see it. Now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing the dog lately. But then again, I don't remember typically seeing it unless on a rare occassion there was people out in the yard. Even then, they were never actually paying any real attention to it. Drives me nuts to see that!

Why on earth do you have a dog, especially a large active one like that, if you're not going to do anything with it except leave it locked up in some scrubby little pen all the time? Seems like such a horrible waste of a wonderful pet and a dog's life to just let it sit there in that pen day in and day out and that's it. If you don't want to put in the effort to care for a pet, don't have one. Turns out there's more to it than just throwing it some food and water and that's it. Animals need personal attention too!
Posted by urijah (+135) 11 years ago
god you guys bitch about everything give it a rest.