Happy Birthday Bridgier
Posted by Gwen Gunther (+107) 10 years ago
Happy Birthday to you Bridgier. I've wracked my brain with an idea for a gift and I found the answer on another thread, however, it seems I'm not able to present you with your own Canadian. My next idea is that, in light of your interest in pastafarianism, I'll be sending you the obligatory pair of bright orange Crocs!!! You are welcome! Hope it's a great day.
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1665) 10 years ago
I've yet to see clarification as to the issue of ownership of Canadians. I say go for it, and then we'll just sort it out in the court system later. In the meantime, however, Bridgier will get to enjoy the finest Canada has to offer: Canadian bacon served with Labatte Blue, listening to Shania Twain and perusing the latest Pam Anderson and Shannon Tweed centerfolds. Ahhhh, what a life. Who could ask for anything more?
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5099) 10 years ago
I'm more of a Kokanee guy, myself...

Happy Birthday, Bridgier!
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4950) 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Bridgier!!
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1591) 10 years ago
Smokem if you gotem Bridgier.
Posted by Tracy Walters (+296) 10 years ago
Happy Birthday!

supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1432) 10 years ago
Happy Birthday, B!
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14818) 10 years ago
Happy Birthday!
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9023) 10 years ago
Good lord, I go away for a day and I come back to all this... I'm... I'm... speechless.

Don't feel bad about the Canadians though, this town's currently overrun with the Basque, and, as you know, a Basque is worth five Canadians any day, and the food is better to boot.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Bridgier! Re: Basques. Their food may be better but do they have poutine?
supporter
Well, not out in public. I'm pretty sure that's a felony.
Posted by Tracy Walters (+296) 10 years ago
You guys are killing me! I spit Coke on my keyboard!
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14818) 10 years ago
Their food may be better but do they have poutine?

I hate it when you make me google, Wendy.
supporter
And didn't it sound like something you shouldn't be seen eating in public? Now, in the privacy of your own home, sure...
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 10 years ago
Posted by Maryann McDaniel (+256) 10 years ago
Happy Birthday, Bridgier. I also had a birthday July 29th. Bet I am a bit older though!