Holy Water In The News
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2734) 11 years ago
Some researchers are predicting another and potentially worse pandemic of H1N1 this year. The Catholic Church hoping to bolster its image in the wake of the most recent sex abuse scandals, is initiating a new policy on the use of Holy Water. Instead of each member dipping their finders in the sacred fluid, which could cause transmission of H1N1, the church is now going to hand out individually prepackaged ampules. Just snap off the top for easy application.

http://www.worldnews.bs.com
Posted by junebug (+52) 11 years ago
I find you remarks a bit offensive. I have not found any information about the Holy Water vials. However, we dip our fingers, not finders, in the Holy Water. Also, it is not sacred fluid, it is HOLY WATER! Please get your facts straight about the Catholic faith before you go bashing it. Maybe you should try it, you might find yourself spiritually enriched and BLESSED. Maybe you can inquire with our Priest Father Rob about this new information you have come across, I am sure he can help clarify somethings about Holy Water.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17424) 11 years ago

"junebug's" response is way funnier than the original joke.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6170) 11 years ago
So holy water is not a fluid and it is not sacred? My dictionary uses sacred as a synonym for holy and last time I checked basic chemistry rules water was indeed classified as a fluid. Perhaps you need to expand your vocabulary a bit, junebug.
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2734) 11 years ago
Agreed David! I just couldn't sleep last night and it just popped into my head. You can tell from the time stamp it was late and probably why I mispelled, "fingers."