I was told to go fly a kite....
supporter
Posted by Emilie Boyles (+247) 12 years ago
...So I am in Terry this weekend......

So I WILL....in Terry (Ok, so it's not MC, but aren't they kind of like our stepbrother over there??)

Kite Flying and RC Fly-In this weekend in Terry.

PRAIRIE UNIQUE Presents the 15th Annual R/C Fun FlySaturday, June 12- 8 A.M.-6 P.M. andSunday, June 13- 8 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
Join your neighbors in Terry for an exciting weekend of exploring the wonders of radio control hobby airplanes.On Saturday and Sunday the pilots meeting is at 8 A.M, with AMA rules for all participants and spectators safety. Come and fly, or to visit with the pilots, ask them about their model planes, they love to discuss how to build a plane, how to fly a plane, what physics are involved and they really enjoy showing their skills to spectators. Weather does not impact the event; we just go indoors and fly electric planes! Free admission to the public, pilots have a landing fee.

On Friday June 11 an added attraction-participate in the first ever Kite Parade and Contest, which begins at 2 P.M. There will be kite activities to thrill and challenge all ages, so don't miss out!

For a complete schedule, show up at the Terry airport for the weekend. Or visit the Web site at: http://www.prairieunique-mt.com/. Concessions available from the Terry High School FCCLA.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15369) 12 years ago
So I WILL....in Terry (Ok, so it's not MC, but aren't they kind of like our stepbrother over there??)

I believe kissing cousins is the term you are looking for...