Seriously? Is this the best you got?
Posted by Smiley (+854) 12 years ago
I just checked my E-Mail, and someone is pretty upset that I posted pictures of myself. LOL. Just so you know, I don't care how ugly you think I am, you are hiding behind your e-mail

Here is the letter, I'm editing it for content.
"SMILEY:
DON'T POST YOUR DISGUSTING PICTURES OF YOUR ACNE FACE ON A PUBLIC FORUM. I CAN
NOT TELL IF YOU ARE A MAN OR A WOMAN, BUT FOR GODS SAKE KEEP YOU FACE OUT OF
IT!!! YOU UGLY, AND A DISGRACE TO NATURE. I'VE THROWN UP TWICE ALL READY FROM
THE GIANT ZIT ON YOUR FOUR HEAD. GET A PROCREATEING JOB YOU NUT CASE. MAYBE TRY SOME
MAKE UP OR CUT YOUR HAIR YOU TRANSVESDIKE!!!
SLOBBY BITCH/MAN/DUDE/THING...WHATEVER THE HELL YOU ARE!!!
From [email protected], it says your name is Ashlee. You can't bring me down.

Wisdom is knowing which battles to choose. your pathetic if all you can do is critize how I look. Oh wow, I looked like crap after working 9 hours and being up at 1am. OHMMMGEE. You make me laugh.

I really thought My high school years were over oh well.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10015) 12 years ago
Smiley, you look great. Don't let losers like that get to you.
Oh, Nevermind. I figured out who you are, facebook is awesome. I remember seeing you in M&H when you were like 7mth pregnant buying beer, and most of us Miles City ppl know about the Youth Hockey incident.
Webmaster:

I did look like crap that day, and I hate to sound cocky, but who cares what I look like on the outside, I have a lot of GREAT inside (especially my brain) people are losers.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2312) 12 years ago
Smiley, You have probably seen what people do to me, and I am glad you handle it the same way. My motto is.. Life isn't worth living without haters. They keep you on your feet.
Oh, and I took something away from your bed pic. I made mine.... Hah
Posted by trey (+52) 12 years ago
Smiley,
What is the youth hockey incident?
Haha, yeah. Josh, I've been in these shoes since I was just a little outspoken 6th grader. People aren't always going to agree with you, and people won't always like you.

But I do feel that the people that do things like this:
A) Feel bad on the inside
B) were offended by something you said or did
C) Have NO clue what constructive critism is or how to give it
or D) Are just plain ol' stupid.

I never attribute it to jealousy any more, as people have no reason to be jealous of me.

And to Ashlee, calling someone a name and harassing them on e-mail can be considered a Hate Crime... (you did call me a "transvesdyke" which is very insulting to me.)
No one remembers the Youth Hockey Incident? I guess I just remember because the way the Miles City Star listed EVERYTHING that the lady bought.... Even the underwear and "personal care items."
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5101) 12 years ago
Smiley;

You're a cutie. If I weren't old enough to be your very old dad (or very young grandpa) and you weren't married, let me tell ya...

Thank you for the compliments

Oh, and just so everyone has proof that I am gainfully employed and wear makeup on occasion

Me in my work uniform LOL
Posted by mercy me (+133) 12 years ago
Oh my, would that be she or the daughter. None the less you are a very pretty girl. Look alot like my youngest sister. Carry on....
Wingstreet! Makes me hungry...
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4950) 12 years ago
What gorgeous blue eyes you have Smiley...Don't worry about what others say about you, particularly when they cannot spell LOL...Remember as long as they are talking about you, they are leaving some other poor bastard alone...
Posted by Leif Hope (+101) 12 years ago
You are a very pretty girl. My girls have freckles. My wife says she wishes she had your eyelashes.

Don't let the turkey(s) get you down!
Again, thank you for your compliments. Seriously though, Beauty is nothing compared to a brain. It is her daughter Mercy Me. I wish people would listen to the Golden Rule...

I really am wondering how much she threw up. It is pretty impressive to make someone throw up just from a picture. I wish their was an award.
Posted by stephen (+257) 12 years ago
EWWWW!!!! Why would you post something so hideous :0 ...Lol love you babe
I didn't post a picture of you last time I checked
Posted by stephen (+257) 12 years ago
LOL
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1912) 12 years ago
Assley must be a real piece of work.
Posted by Skye (+375) 12 years ago
Highschool???? sounds like it....YUCK!!!!
Posted by Sissy (+7) 12 years ago
Smiley,
Quite the contrary, you are a beautiful young lady! It's always nice to put a face with a name and now I can see why you picked "Smiley". Very befitting of you. You took the high road with that mean person so that makes you a "winner".
Whomever sent that email appears to really be miserable in life and want to hurt others, because that makes them "feel" better. That takes a shallow person. Keep on "Smilin" Smiley
Posted by Christen LeBlanc Ramsey (+278) 12 years ago
wtf?! is this over the pic you took of your nice bed and yourself? wow. some people just have too much anger and time on their hands. now i wonder what ashley looks like (i am facebook free) since you have twice proven to be good looking, and clearly that was maddening!

since others have shared their mottoes on the subject so shall i; i don't take $hit from anybody, and i'm sure as hell not starting with you.
Posted by mercy me (+133) 12 years ago
Smiley this sounds like a beef between just you and daughter..why bring up mothers mistakes? Just wondering.