Posted by browningcattle (+31) 9 years ago
I am very pleased with our new business in town: The Main Street Grind!!
The sandwiches, baked goods, and drinks are delicious and the prices are reasonable. The atmosphere is comfortable and I'm glad to see more successful, local, businesses popping up back on Main!
Let's support our community, Miles City!!
Posted by Smiley (+850) 9 years ago
I've been there 3 times. I don't really like the service, but the building/food/coffee is really good. I wish the people that I had to order from were more friendly.
sponsor
Posted by RandK (+461) 9 years ago
We just went there for the first time today and thought it was awesome!! The service was excellent and the coffee was great!! The cinamon rolls were pretty good too! Overall I would recommend it to anyone!
Posted by Kacey (+3162) 9 years ago
I have been there. I questioned them about what they use to make bread and goodies. There are very few things I can eat there due to a honey allergy. So those who are pregnant or have small children and aren't supposed to have honey, beware.
Posted by MollieP (+138) 9 years ago
Love the multigrain bread! It is awesome!
Posted by Bruce Helland (+589) 9 years ago
If you have a food allergy you need to be aware everywhere.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13661) 9 years ago
If you have a food allergy, you should just stay at home and eat carefully prepared food out of a ziplock bag, and let the rest of the world go on.
Posted by Skye (+383) 9 years ago
How do pregnant woman need to be aware of honey????
Posted by Mindy B (+72) 9 years ago
Most doctors don't warn pregnant women about honey.

"Normally, swallowing spores is not a problem for healthy adults or older children. The spores usually remain spores. The bacteria do not grow well in mature intestines teeming with beneficial bacteria. Pregnant women, other adults, and older children are routinely exposed to spores without being affected." source, Dr. Greene.com.

I stopped at the Main Street Grind on my way through town a couple weeks ago. The building looked beautiful but I found it loud inside, no sound absorption really. There happened to be a couple loud families in at the time too so that didn't help. I thought the food was okay, at least what I had; my husband's sandwich was tastier than the sandwich I ordered.
Posted by Bruce Helland (+589) 9 years ago
Loud it is... There seems to be a trend toward this in recent building designs. Upstairs at the 'Grind' is quieter than the main floor.
Posted by Mindy B (+72) 9 years ago
I didn't go upstairs because one of the loud families went up there so we avoided them. I wish I had at least gone up and taken a look around.
Posted by Bruce Wilson (+54) 9 years ago
Four of us had lunch there Bucking Horse weekend, food was very good, except the Clam Chowder, (was mostly water). The employees where all very friendly. All and all, a nice asset to your town.
Posted by Fred South (+140) 9 years ago
Hey, how about posting a picture of the "Grind" for us out-of-towners?
Posted by ocne (+480) 9 years ago
I have only ate there once, but it was quite good. The bread was excellent and meal was very filling. Half a sandwich would have been plenty. I personally thought it was just a bit expensive-a sandwich, cup of soup and bottle of water was $9-but that seems to be the trend anymore.

Their scones and baked goods always look FANTASTIC.

I've stopped and gotten coffee there several times and its always been very good. Very reasonably priced compared to some of the other coffee places in town, and good coffee!

Really like the building, although I can see what people are saying about it being loud in there at times.

All in all, i think its a GREAT addition to downtown!