Dear Josh, I think People will agree when i say...
Posted by britney yuhas (+199) 10 years ago
Keeping up with the post about the mom with cancer i was reading how josh was bashing her and everyone and i know how it feels to be put down by this jerk. I went to school and thought you were an ok guy untill i started reading posts that you comment on and frankly im sick of you putting everyone down by the mean crap that you write like for instance telling herbbie to keep his nose out of your busiess well i think i speak for alot of people when i say that maybe you should do the same! stop posting poop unless its useful just because you dropped out of school to work at a radio station for the rest of your life doesnt mean you have the tight to post useless and hurtful junk, it makes you sound like an ass! 99 percent of the stuff you post is useless and does not benifit anyone on here. People are asking you to butt out!! If you find this post offensive then good! IF YOU CANT TAKE IS DONT DISH IT.

Oh and if i was kriss's daughter id kick your ass for saying "have fun dying". If you ever told my mom that, thats the first think id do so i guess you can call yourself lucky she didnt...
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9764) 10 years ago
Sigh, Britney you have now become the latest addition to the club of "those no longer able to post".

I seriously have to ask, WTF, is wrong with some of you people?

I'm spending my day babysitting this site, while I have very complicated technical issues I have to deal with in regards to my business. As you might tell, I'm not happy.
so your kicking me off but you let josh say everything this is stupid and you should be shut down just because you dont like being put down sorry you cant take it sorry your not man enough to take what an 18 yr old says sounds like you need couceling
at least i dont go around tellng ppl to have fun dying if i were them id sue all of you for letting this happen and what did i say that was so bad unless this is josh who cant take what he dishes! if your gonna kick me off give me a damn reason
admin
founder
Nice spelling and grammar. I will now reboot the server so you will no longer be able to ever post on this site again. (You kind of have to understand the concept of cookies and such, I could just restart IIS, however it's much easier to reboot the server.)
Posted by Matthew Yuhas (+64) 10 years ago
So who is the "webmaster"? Im very disappointed in this site and your pathetic services as "babysitter". The person known as JOSH RATH is allowed to post anything he feels like even when it has no benifit to the thread its in, or is hurtful to someone who needs help but when he is kindly asked to keep his mouth shut the person who stands up for people being bashed is kicked off the site? WOW. GREAT JOB THERE BUD. Your well on you way to being the most hated person in all of miles city... People have been nice for long enough. If you want to be all big and adult then stand up for whats right.
admin
founder
Britney, who can no longer post, I have brought up minor issues in the past in regards to Josh, however I'm not going to bring them up again -- because we'll have a whole new thread, completely out of control. Josh is in my opinion a very smart person. He is also in my opinion performing a service to not only Miles City, but also the greater community by providing the webcam. The place of business, where the webcam is located, is also performing a community service -- and good for them. I have nothing more to say in regards to the matter at this time.
So your saying its perfectly fine for josh to fight with everyone on here and tell them "HAVE FUN DYING" but when someone stands against him your just going to kick them off? Thanks for clarifying that. You didnt include your name? why is that? your afraid to let everyone know?
admin
founder
Okay, we have yet another person signing up for having their posting privileges revoked. Done. I'll do another reboot.

If you've spent any amount of time on this site, you would know exactly who I am ... I've posted it very clearly many times.

You can start out here, I was born in Miles City / Custer County, as was my mother, my grandmother, my great-grandmother, and am the son of this man:

http://milescity.com/foru...fpid=38153

I am an Antram (my father - not from Montana, but buried in the cemetery there), a McFarland (my mother), a whole bunch of other names leading back to the founding of Miles City, and a bunch of other places around the area.
the web man is not happy? really. So is that your reason for banning someone for politely standing up for someone?
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 10 years ago
I don't think Mr. Yuhas knows the definition of "politely".
Posted by MeganLynn (+135) 10 years ago
I love how Miles City's drama has reached the web!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10047) 10 years ago
I just wish these rant writers would do some proofreading before they post. I realize, in today's "texting" culture, that correct spelling and grammar are considered "old-fashioned," but really, it is almost impossible to read someone's hysterical tirade if the words are misspelled, the grammar and punctuation incomprehensible and strange abbreviations are used because people are too lazy to type.

Plus the usual CAPSLOCK and obscenities to add logic to an argument.

Larry, I didn't realize you were a McFarland. I suspect you have lots of relatives here.
Posted by MeganLynn (+135) 10 years ago
I'm gramatically(I still don't know if that's a word though, heehee) correct when I text. It bugs me when people use abbreviations and such. O.o
Posted by Josh Rath (+2311) 10 years ago
Jeeze. I go to billings, and get flamed while I am gone. Eh, Oh well. Not like it hasn't happened in the past.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2311) 10 years ago
Oh, and I am aware of what I said to that woman. But I know my limits. I am smart enough to realize... Attacking the person who controls the website you are using is not smart. I'm not saying I have a reason to, but yeah. Think before you speak comes to mind?
admin
founder
Amorette Allison wrote:
Larry, I didn't realize you were a McFarland. I suspect you have lots of relatives here.

Yes, I do, as mentioned going back to the founding of Miles City, certain areas in Custer County (such as Stacey), Powder River County, etc. The Bison Bar, Shores, The Clothes Closet, The News Nook, McFarland Dairy, Antram Trucking, various ranches and farms, etc. -- those are all part of my family. I'm not unique, there are other members on here who also share a similar heritage, and it wouldn't surprise me if they have more to offer than I. I was just a kid born in Miles City, and my father died there when I was 9 months old. Nothing more.
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5043) 10 years ago
Amorette wrote:

A McFarland? I knew there was a reason I liked you, Larry!
Posted by Ashlee (+66) 10 years ago
Lol, so basically, Webmaster, You have your hands covered in poop by sticking them up Josh's ass, to save your precious webcam. Lol hilarious.
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3751) 10 years ago
Goodbye Ashley........
Posted by SS66 (+440) 10 years ago
I think Josh and Britney should duke it out in a cage match! No biting Josh!

Webmaster, Thanks for the site. Im sure you have thought about it already but if you havent, may I suggest maybe recruiting a (trustworthy, mature ) moderator or two to take care of babysitting business?
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1911) 10 years ago
Asslee seems like an expert on this fisting thing.
Posted by Scott & Mickey Maas (+59) 10 years ago
Josh,
my wife and I think you hold your own well bud!

Webmaster,
(that be Larry right?) YOU are the webmaster! Some of these people just don't get it.
admin
founder
As predicted, "Ashlee" joins the list of those no longer having posting privileges.
supporter
Posted by C.Kee (+370) 10 years ago
People just don't seem to get it......the webmaster is not paid to do this, he does it for free. When he gets tied up with posts that run wild and take up so much of his valuable time, he has the right to remove any person that is violating the rules. Calling him names, total disrespect, etc., is a guarantee to get yourself removed....duh.

Thanks Larry for all you do
Posted by J. Dyba (+1344) 10 years ago
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess Larry is well aware of the Pandora's box he'd be cracking open if he started handing out mod authority.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1716) 10 years ago
Larry ~ The Clothes Closet? I loved that store, and have never found a place I like to shop since it closed Did your Mother own it?
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8325) 10 years ago
I don't know about the rest of you jackasses, but I know that I could be trusted to wield my mod authority in a manner befitting a just and benevolent dictator.
admin
founder
K.Duffy wrote:
Larry ~ The Clothes Closet? I loved that store, and have never found a place I like to shop since it closed Did your Mother own it?

Yes.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14132) 10 years ago
Wow.....I am kind of skimming through threads I didn't think I would have much interest in....sorry, Josh, but most threads that you pop up in, I don't care about, and I suppose you feel the saem about me.....

However, this choice nugget comes up, about the webmaster's lineage....

Which now begs the question from me:

So, Larry, are you kind of in a common-law way a brother-in-law of Bert Elwood?
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6020) 10 years ago
Bridgier -

The Mod Hammer (or Sack O' Knobs) O' Doom?
admin
founder
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
So, Larry, are you kind of in a common-law way a brother-in-law of Bert Elwood?

In a strange way, I could be some sort of "cousin-in-law" to Bert now. I don't know what he's been up to as I haven't heard from him in quite a while.
Posted by Bruce Helland (+592) 9 years ago
Dont forget to vote Josh
Posted by Josh Rath (+2311) 9 years ago
Whoops, seems I forgot to vote. Oh, silly me.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1911) 9 years ago
It's not too late, Josh.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2311) 9 years ago
I'm not leaving my house unless I'm hungry. ANd that is the only reason.
Posted by stephen (+256) 9 years ago
I voted for my wife