Latest Legal Threat
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9764) 10 years ago
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 10:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: postings on certain threads!!!!

I am writing in regrads to a posting that has me, my children and my personal health information being spread with lies, slander, and disgust all over your site. The start of the thread was posted by tom bair " mother of 5 seeks help for cencer" first of all i never asked him to post anythread and asince then, a lady from wyomning who i have a restraining order against has written many lies. along with some radio station kid named josh.. it is completely unfair for thenm to degrade me and my family like this, i am going to an attorney in the am to see what charges i may file against them and your site and forum.. I ask you respectfully to close that that and delelte any postings referring to me and my kids. let us live the rest of my life in peace
Kristine Maas
admin
founder
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 3:02 AM
To: 'Kristine Maas'
Subject: RE: postings on certain threads!!!!

Kristine,

There is a "Terms of Use" link at the bottom of every single page on the MilesCity.com web site, which is very clear. You are also completely aware of it, because you posted a message quoting the entire thing. I don't appreciate "i am going to an attorney in the am to see what charges i may file against them and your site and forum". Your posting privileges have been revoked. If you wish to pursue legal action against me, as someone who had nothing to do with anything posted in that thread, then let me know and I will forward to you my mailing address so you can continue down that path.

Larry Antram
MilesCity.com Webmaster
Web: http://milescity.com/
E-mail: [email protected]
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10047) 10 years ago
Do not threaten our Webmaster, for he is much smarter than you are and actually has lawyers on retainer.

And we, his humble minions, are grateful to him for his efforts to keep the major loonies under control while we minor loonies frolic in this place he has made for us.

Amen.
supporter
Posted by Dona Stebbins (+825) 10 years ago
Amen, Amorette! Although I must say, the major loonies provide major entertainment. I laughed myself silly over the latest weird thread.
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+287) 10 years ago
Didn't Ms. Maas post her own personal and health information? Did I dream that?
admin
founder
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 7:59 AM

.i would apreciate it if you delelted that threat.. it is nothing but lies and has caused me and my young children emotional harm.. Im asking you as a decent person and a mother to please let them take thier lies and vendettea somewhere else and leave my family in peace... Krissie Maas
admin
founder
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:28 PM
Subject: Please help my family

My name is Samantha reeves. I am the daughter of Kristine Maas and i am begging you to please delete the entire theard that is bashing my poor mother and family. please. Scott and mickey Maas have been stalking my mother for years and causing trouble. its my father that is lying here along with his new wife....Here is the real story...To all of you people out there who are making judgments, name calling, idle threats etc... I am here to ask you to leave my family alone. My mother has cancer. she has non hodgkins lymphoma. She has never lied about that or made it up or any of the other "suggestions" some of you are trying to prtray. you dont even know my mother. The only one on here who has even met my mother is my father Scott Maas and his very jelous and hateful wife Mickey Maas. My dad did fall off a building years ago. My mom never lied. And as far as the "ginormous superman " guy. He is a married man who cheated on his wife for 7 months and told countless lies and has spent a great deal of time in jail. Also, Mickey Mass does not "know" my mother. She has only met her twice in 13 years. She is a liar. My father" who abandonned ALL of us children" after he married Mickey is an alcoholic and was abusive towards my mother until she finally had enough. I wish he would've died the day he fell for all the trouble he has caused since then. My mom loves us kids. She has been the only one there for all of us ALL these years. The only thing that Mickey Maas has done is stalk my mother for the last 10 years on myspace, twitter, and facebook. She is nothing more than a cybert bully!! its that simple. Mickey "creates" personalitiys and identities so she looks like a "group' of people badgering and belittling my mother. She is thre most manipulative person on this internet. She is very good at what she does. My mother has never embezzeled any money from anyone. Just another :story" and lie of Mickey Maas. I am 23 yrls old. In college and a good person who works 40+ hours a week. I am not stupid. i am here to let you all know that what you did to my little sisters ( katie and Missy) and my mom last night is so rude and mean. why would you all jump on Mickey's band wagon and attack a cancer patient who has done nothing to you. Tom Bair put up this post. NOT my mom and NOT at my mom's request. I am actually the one who has pushed her into trying to get some donations for this treatment in Mexico. If you think mexico is a farce.. you are mis informed. There is an Oasis hospital ans treament center there that does offer cheaper quality treatment for my mom. it is not your opinion of it that makes it worthwhile. it is my moms and our familys decision. it is not for you to JUDGE as you all seem to be doing. I am sorry i ever asked my mom to try to reach outfor help. you are some cruel and evil people and my family would appreciate it if you quit giving fuel to that mentally unstable jelous woman in Wyoming and let this go. If you dont wanna help my mom, then dont.... but dont belittle her because some lady in Wyoming says so. get the facts first. NOT MICKEY MAAS"S FACTS.. but the REAL ONES from her family and friends that ACTUALLY KNOW HER!! AND HAVE MET HER MORE THAN ONCE. Mickey maas doesnt even know my mother... and really... are you going to take the word of a man who cheated for several months and lied to his wife of 25 years 3 seperate times?? Me, my sisters , my brothers and the rest of our family will not log on to this site again... but i will not leave it without saying..SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOU ALL! You could only wish to have a mother as good as ours that loves us with all her heart... it is my dad who abandoned, lied, tricked, and cheated his children for an woman 15 years older than himself who is trying to hurt my mother...
PLEASE STOP
supporter
Posted by C.Kee (+370) 10 years ago
Samantha, you have bashed everyone on here and now you want it deleted?

You state you are in college...do they teach English? You have NO grammar skills whatsoever; you sound like a child. You got on the soap box, now you want off. Don't want to play anymore, huh? Life is precious, as family; you need to realize that.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6020) 10 years ago
That last message to you brought this to mind, Larry:

http://youmakemetouchyour...ytmnd.com/

The link takes you to the greatest letter in the history of humanity.
Posted by Smiley (+853) 10 years ago
Webmaster-
So can I sue you for the pain and suffering I am experiencing from laughing my arse off?

I think this wacko lady is posing as her daughter, and if not, her daughter is just as lost. People should not bring their kids into these things. Ugh.
admin
founder
"Kristine Maas", "Mellisa", "Samantha2" and who knows who else (I don't have the attention span to follow this nonsense) all posted from the exact same IP address. All have had their posting privileges revoked.
Let's continue to bump the thread just for S&Gs, shall we?
Did you revoke their IP address privileges? Or just their account privileges?
Is "all have had their posting privileges revoked" euphemism for "all have had a smart bomb dropped through their window?"

Because that would be the Coolest Thing Ever.
I just decided to read my e-mail that this account is attached to, and Kristine sent me a message, that I find completely unwarranted...

f**k you uu dumb piece of s**t

That's all it said, and she still couldn't manage to use good grammar, or spelling.
Not too bright, is she?
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1434) 10 years ago
That needs to be read through the censor program with assistance:

Procreate pronoun, pronoun mute fragment preposition poop!

Kristeen NoMas por favor II

FH
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+1864) 10 years ago
Well... the funs over. They are banned. So its back to picking on Josh. LOL
Posted by Josh Rath (+2311) 10 years ago
Hmm... If i recall, Samantha said she was 12. Or am i imagining this?
Newp. Nevermind. Wrong child.

-edit button would be handy at that point-
admin
founder
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:12 PM

Larry, I dont know if its ratings you seek or the attention, but I have nothing to hide and something to say. The police came to my door today thanks to one of your many readers of the "lies" that were posted about me. The police concluded there is no fraud and no wrong doing on my part. It was obvious to them i had cancer with nothing to hide. I let them see everything..It is not illegal to ask for help when you REALLY have cancer. And sadly, I do. My problem is with the fact that you wont seem to post i was telling the truth and have been cleared by the local police. Instead, you are letting that lying ex-husband of mine and his wife doop your entire website without any repercussions. you have made fun of my daughter because of her grammer? Atleast shes in college and she is a good kid. No drugs, no booze (like her dad) and she is a CNA ( taking care f people very well) while she works hard for her nursing degree. Are you so grammer- correct that have you never misspelled words in the heat of typing something when you were angry? and dont you think if your mother had cancer and alot of unknown people were calling her a fraud, bitch, crazy, etc etc on the web..you might get alittle pissed off? Your website seems to make no sense. I have a job. I am a gainfully employed nurse who helps others. I have been a nurse for over 10 years. I am the only one who has raised, loved , and taken care of our childrten for the last 13 years. he has done nothing, paid nothing, and does not even choose to see his children. yet, his wife writes one phony letter pretending to be him and hes a good dad? I am not on any been verified.com. Thats a lie. I have never embezzed a thing from anyone. And my profile on facebook is ACTIVE. But due to the continued harrassement i am recieiving from your bloggers, I choose to make it private as i dont need to put up with this kind of treatment or brhavior from you or your readers. I have cancer. I proved that to the police. What more do you peole want from us before you will stop thrashing us on your website?? What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Please speak with Mr. Bair or the others on your site like this ficticious marlon.. They called the cops..cops came... cops seem proof.. cops apologized and cops left.. so please STOP this.. your hurting my family for a few laughs and one liners from bloggers who dont even know me... Kristine Maas
admin
founder
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:18 PM
Subject: hooked on phonics worked for me...

The letter from my father were all lies and i certainly am tierd of your constant bashing when there is no proof to what they say. Beenverified.com? My mom isnt on that u LIAR!!! My dad cheated on my mom and he did abanndon us kids and he did not write that letter on your blog.. his WIFE did PRETENDING to bbe him as she has done many times. My mom is a good person. The police came to our house today and FOUND MY MOM HAS CANCER , so leave her alone. please tell me what "fraud" she could possibly be committing when she has cancer and cops have been here viA "someone from your website making complaint" and they have seen everything.. so tell me old wise one of the web.. "where the hell is the fraUD??"" I can not belive how STUPID you people actually are??!! My moms facebook account is not deleted you idiots... Its just on private to save her from nutjobs like you who cant get it through your thick head.. YOU GOT IT WRONG...there was and is no fraud procreateers! so let me and my bad grammer say one last time stay the procreate out of our lives! Oh and you can tell my dad.. we all hate his lying guts... you people who dont know him can kiss his ass... US KIDS WILL NOT. He hasnt even been in our lives in 13 yrs, so dont let him fool ya.... he isnt even a dad.. Hes a lyin cheating drunk....Samantha Reeves
PS. The good part starts tomarro where we go court and serve those freaks with restraining orders AGAIN!!!!
Letters sent 6 minutes apart, saying practically the same thing. yeah, they are liars. OMgosh. Why do the crazies always keep emailing you Larry?
Josh - shut up about the damn edit button already. You are the LAST person who needs to be bringing that up. You are the reason it is gone. Deal with it.
It's too bad that you're considerate enough to delete their email addresses, Larry. We MC.commers could have sooo much fun at their expense if they really wanted to press the issue.
Brian, seriously. Quit being an ass. I'm not ever intentionally rude to you anymore, yet you think you are the pope of MilesCity.com. So STFU.
You're lecturing me on humility, Josh? Really?
Not lecturing. I'm not the one who intentionally picks at someone else on this forum, then adds them on Facebook expecting them to be their friend. Plus sending me a message because i declined you whining about it Brian is really lame. Go do something with your time that doesn't involve bugging me.
admin
founder
Smiley wrote:
Letters sent 6 minutes apart, saying practically the same thing. yeah, they are liars. OMgosh. Why do the crazies always keep emailing you Larry?

I have no idea Smiley, I know exactly what is going on, because aside from IP addresses, certain people use the same free e-mail account providers, use the same password, and I know the location, literally of their house. It kind of makes you think, huh -- same IP, same ISP, same password, same house -- and there are other indicators, which I won't mention, but you can publicly see certain typing styles of people -- the misuse of grammar, the misspellings, etc. For example, I tend to do a "..." or a "--" quite a bit. I am no literary master, but at least I try.
Why wouldn't I whine about it, Josh? You broke my heart and shattered my dreams. I'll never be the same again.

Fa·ce·tious
adj.
Playfully jocular; humorous: facetious remarks.

---

[French facétieux, from facétie, jest, from Latin factia, from factus, witty.]

---

fa·cetious·ly adv.
fa·cetious·ness n.
admin
founder
Look Josh is a kid, leave him alone. No matter what anyone thinks, he actually is pretty smart, and is performing a public service by providing the webcam. At 17 or 18, when I did indeed live in Miles City, I had a hell of a lot of growing up to do -- I used to party until 4AM. Perhaps Josh has a bit of growing up as well, and I'm not comparing him to me, but knock off the bashing.
Brian- Josh made a post about her paypal WAY before it went out of control. Not sure if he deleted the link, but her e-mail is ALL the way at the top of that paypal page (at least the one she used to email me... for no reason AT all.)
Smiley, that is one thing i used the secret edit post bug for. I removed her address and paypal from my posts.
admin
founder
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:58 PM
Subject: same ip address, 6 mins apart? hmm?

yes larry, you are a brilliant detective. we live in the same house and use the same computer. great fbi skills. wow. that alone must mean something? OMG! me and my mom live in the same house! you figured it out! The blue ribbion goes to??_______ Larry.
admin
founder
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:58 AM
To: 'Samantha2'
Subject: RE: same ip address, 6 mins apart? hmm?

Stop contacting me. Your e-mails have become harassing.

Larry Antram
MilesCity.com Webmaster
Web: http://milescity.com/
E-mail: [email protected]
Posted by Bill N (+58) 10 years ago
I'm not normally one to criticize peoples' spelling on this site... but "tomarro" made me laugh out loud.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 10 years ago
What really bothers me about this is that Ms. Maas is not restricting her minor children from viewing this site or any other site that has objectionable material about her. If someone was posting lies about me I would make sure that my child couldn't access it. What's the point of bringing them into this mess? And don't say, "Oh, I didn't know they saw it or I didn't know they posted a reply." You have a resonsibility to prevent your minor kids from accessing this stuff.

Oh, by the way, it was the BEST THREAD EVER!!!!!!
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+940) 10 years ago
I almost missed this whole ordeal. I didn't want to read about cancer so I skipped the initial thread. Thanks Larry for posting the 'legal threats' thread. Otherwise, I would have missed out on some great entertainment. Wow! Incredible!! I must be naive having grown up in MC I didn't know people pulled scams of this sort or had such traumatic lives. This was almost better than "Walk This Way" the Aerosmith biography.

I had to post so that I could be in the MC.com book too whenever it gets released.
Posted by Kender Beeler (+73) 10 years ago
Are you all serious on this, or is it a sick, twisted joke. This woman is DYING! and all you can do is talk poop? Larry, this ego trip needs to stop. oh poor you, you got an email saying lawyers were going to be contacted. boo freaking hoo. deal with it, ignore it, or just delete the problem. Don't add to it, reminds me of something I would have done when I was 15. It is perfectly clear to me that the only thing most people in this town is the next bashing post, in other words DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. Have any of you stopped and thought what would you do if you were this woman?? would you just let someone spread lies about you and your family??? let me guess your answer, no. so why are you making the situation worse??? Are you really that cruel? I guess so. so sorry if i pissed you off for calling it as i see it. grow up, deal with it. And as for the "humble servents" sounds to me like your in a cult, not a website that portays our town, our home. Is this really how you want people to look at Miles City??? Think about it, no really think about it.
admin
founder
Ms. Beeler, apparently you do not know the entire story, and as such, due to your comments, you have now joined the crowd of people who have had their posting privileges revoked.
Posted by dnewton09 (+85) 10 years ago
To the mother of five with cancer,
Leave the jackals to their pray, soon they will have their fill and move on to another worthy cause and your plight will be forgot and you and your children can get back to the
business of fighting the cancer that is trying to take you from your children.

To the rest of you.really.
Posted by David Beeler (+14) 10 years ago
WOW REALLY?? YOU WON'T LET HER POST ANYMORE CAUSE SHE STATED HER OPINION AND HOW SHE FELT? IN MY OPINION LARRY CAN'T HANDLE THE POOP HE DISHES. IN MY OPINION HE'S A PROCREATEING DOUCHEBAG. KENDER HAS BEEN TRYING TO HELP OUR COMMUNITY AND OUR YOUTH LATELY WITH A REALLY NEAT YOUTH CENTER. SO YOUR GOING TO TAKE AWAY HER POSTING RIGHTS? IN MY OPINION LARRY IS REALLY IMMATURE. IN MY OPINION ALL OF YOU BAGGING ON A DYING WOMAN ARE ASSHOLES. IN MY OPINION LARRY IS SIMPLY A PROCREATEING CAT HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER. IN MY OPINION HE SHOULD JUMP OFF A CLIFF. IN MY OPINION HE'S NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF AIR, IN MY OPINION HE'S A COLD, HEARTLESS, ATTENTION CRAZED, IMMATURE, DIPPOOP WHO LOVES TO SEE US MAKE OUR TOWN, OUR HOME LOOK LIKE A POOP HOLE OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE HIM. so larry, take away my posting rights or whatever if you want, goes to show you can disrespect others all you damn well please, but can't take it when reality hits and karma bites you in the ass.
Posted by KFC (+18) 10 years ago
Really Larry and the pack of jackals don't you think enough is enough. Write or wrong the lot of you are just plain evil and i know if that was my mother it would be time to go hunting. You folks made a valid observation on it resembling a scam and we all thank you for that but what satisfaction are you people getting from this? Take this off and that 200 + posts off for the sake of decency.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1434) 10 years ago
dnewton.

It's "leave the jackals to their prey"

Lead the monks so they may pray.

Kick the donkeys so they may brey.

Open the gate so they may stray.

Spread the fear that they may obey.

okay?

FH
admin
founder
Call me what you want, Mr. Beeler you have now gained your request. Your posting privileges have been revoked as well. This whole thing is so ridiculous that it defies explanation.
admin
founder
In response to KFC, if someone comes along and creates a mess, don't expect me to clean it up. A person should think before they post -- especially if they are giving out personal details about their life in a public fashion, and in particular, if those details may not even be true. Sheesh. If certain people would just shut up, the entire issue would drift away -- however, "MC.com" (as I believe Levi once stated) "Knows Drama". So here we are.
founder
supporter
I love how foul-mouthed people become when chastising someone for bad behavior. As if dirty language makes their "argument" more persuasive. Hint: it doesn't.

Love ya, Larry, even if my sense of humor annoys you no end!

I just realized I HAD cancer and didn't ask for money. Rats. An opportunity wasted.
supporter
Larry, thanks for your infinite patience in dealing with this site. You deserve an award!
Oi. Lookie what we have here. Ms. Yuhas has decided to take myself and larry to court monday because she was kicked off. Here is her facebook messages to me so far...

Britney Nicole Yuhas wrote:

look here we know it was you and its kinda sad you cant take a few words its kinda gay like you

Josh Rath wrote:

Uhh.. what are you talking about? The whole time you were bitching about me on the forums, I was in Billings. I was there from 10:30 am today, and JUST NOW got back home. Get over yourself.

ya im sure you and your butt buddy know what im talking about, i get kicked off for standing up for myself and others who have been harassed by you so im taking you and this site to court monday morning when i get back from australia

Josh Rath wrote:
Uhhh... I can give you the phone number to the radio station network I was at today in billings. You got kicked off for acting stupid against the webmaster. FYI, check the Terms of Service on the website. Read it, and then reconsider the court thing.

no i didnt break a single thing, i got kicked off for standing up ill get you all shut the procreate down so watch outand neither did matthew oh ny the waay the court will consider the fact you still owe matt money

Josh Rath wrote:

I don't owe Matt money. I repaid him a yearish ago at Brewsters. I never said you broke a thing, now did I? The TOS tells you anything you post on those forums becomes the legal property of MilesCity.com, and the webmaster reserves the right to remove you without notice.

Annnddd here we are so far.

ya for stickin up fo rmyself im having this site shut down ill own it by next week now back off

Josh Rath wrote:

Uhhh... If I recall (and I know I am right) you messaged -me- so... If you don't want to talk to me, don't message me. Simple, init?

I want to say something, but I know Herbie would scold me. Use your imagination.

look here have fun with your butt buddy tell him thanks for being such a duche bag

Josh Rath wrote:

Let me re-write that for you, so someone could understand it. "Look here, have fun with your butt buddy. Tell him "Thanks" for being such a douche bag." If you are going to insult me, PLEASE use spell check.

See, I'm not just a heartless asshole on the forums alone. I am on facebook too!
Posted by MeganLynn (+135) 10 years ago
Man. I love this website and this town. You guys keep me entertained at work. (: Buuuuuut. This IS a main reason I moved to Glendive. The drama. And I'm still close to keep in contact with my friends. I think I just had an ADD moment on this website, but yeah. (:
Posted by Mathew Schmitz (+278) 10 years ago
This really sucks. I have to work tomorrow, and I can't sit home and keep up to date. It's been said before, but it must be repeated.
Best thread ever! Several times over!
And Larry. You must have the patience of Job. Long ago I would have chucked a stick of dynamite into the room housing my server. Your patience and level of understanding amazes me to no end. If you ever find yourself in the position of needing a character reference, you can count on me. If I had 1% of your character and class, I'd be a much better man.
admin
founder
Britney Nicole Yuhas, apparently I made the correct decision in revoking your posting privileges. There is no reason to speak to someone like that. I don't care if anyone is gay or not, there is no law against it. Your communications, however, were completely unwarranted -- and are actually toying into the area of a hate crime -- which is a federal offense.
founder
supporter
I am going on vacation and will be away several days. I sure hope this forum doesn't get shut down by one of the people planning to sue Larry while I am gone.

Wait a minute. Did I miss the memo on discussing our sex lives in public? Some people seem so concerned about other people's. Man, I hope my sheep isn't upset. Seriously, as long as you and the sheep or whomever are above the age of consent and don't do anything in public, I don't care. Why should anyone else?
She is literally that kind of person. In highschool, she decided to spread a rumor about that. Which came to a halt quickly. She honestly thinks I am lying about going to billings today. I have multiple receipts from businesses in Billings showing I was there, and purchased items from their stores. So I think she is another.. well... I wont say it again, but if you remember what i said about Ms. Maas apply it here.
admin
founder
Amorette Allison wrote:
Do not threaten our Webmaster, for he is much smarter than you are and actually has lawyers on retainer.

I actually do have two attorneys on retainer.

One is very expensive and is a mean ass bastard, however he solves things very quickly. He's in a high-rise in Bellevue, WA and I've personally heard him YELL over the phone to the attorneys at "Stardust Technologies" as to how (well I can't type the word -- let's just say how F-ed) they would be. I won. Very quick, very expensive, very mean, very effective.

The other attorney I have is in Woodinville, WA -- and is more affordable (instead of $600 an hour, he's more like $200 an hour). He is more of a nice guy and performs Chinese water torture on the other party, and doesn't cost me much in the process. Last time I used him, in Federal District Court, where I was the plaintiff, I won -- and was paid $30,000 in a check by the party who tried to take me on.

I've NEVER lost a lawsuit in my life. EVER. Anyone wants to take me on, go right ahead. Your loss, not mine, because I actually understand the law quite well, and have chosen two very good attorneys who I can pick from for the deed at hand.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4949) 10 years ago
Josh, don't worry about that girl believing you, as the only thing that matters is you know in your own heart that you are telling the truth...whether or not someone else believes you, matters not at all...Just be true to yourself...

Larry, kudos and thanks for all you do for this web site...I agree with the remark about patience of Job...You indeed have it...
Larry, I accept your challenge! I will sue you for 1 million tacos, because I remember when you promised me them in a past life, and I have nothing better to do!!!

(jk, I am not that crazy I swear)
Oh, I know britney yuhas/ britney stark.

Ugh. She is indescribable.
I'm not howdy, I've learned to let them piss and whine while I go about my life.

Also, just to shut people up. Here is a receipt from billings, time stamped. 2 hours up, 2 hours back.

You bought more shoes?
Yesh! Osiris Bronx. My Adios skateshoes took a mud bath, and were ruined. And i needed a new pair of sandals, mine are worn bad.
You would! Haha. Am I spamming now?
Spamming = Multiple posts with the same information in them.
Oh, maybe it's flooding I'm thinking of. Where the posts have nothing to do with the topic? (: I'm good at that.
Posted by Scott & Mickey Maas (+59) 10 years ago
Larry, you definately have nerves of steel...I wouldn't want your job for anything.
So if this topic is "latest legal threat", can I tell you that some people are just full of hot air and never follow thru on their threats? There have not been any cops at my door. (whew!) LOL.
Posted by Marlon Reynolds (+14) 10 years ago
This is becoming really interesting, and it is strange how this new usage of the work "procreate" is floating around on this site between various users. What is the interesting part can best be compared to watching a new television series, without having viewed the previous episodes. It kind of makes you want to stop and feel frustrated about only having a vague understanding and having to fill in the blanks of what was not said, if it was ever said before or waiting to come out. And, just like in a show, there are characters to despise! For example, who is this 'Britney Nicole Yuhas' and is there any correlation to what is going on in other conversations than the one about the scam? But, I also find the preaching people like Herbie, or the lady who lost her posting privileges that was going on about how having a more candid view of Miles City somehow degrades it to be bothersome as well. I am glad for this site, and also for the variety of your posts.
Posted by Vicky Strom (+112) 10 years ago
Larry, you definately have nerves of steel...I wouldn't want your job for anything.

Larry does this site for FUN!
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8325) 10 years ago
Actually, it's not that everyone here is significantly more erudite than the normal population, it's that Larry filters all the post to replace the more egregious profanities. When someone gets called a dirty pelican, you know it's particularly heartfelt.
Posted by Scott & Mickey Maas (+59) 10 years ago
fun or not, it is a "job" to be the webmaster of any site. I should have used the word "task" instead! thank you for the correction.
supporter
It is truly amazing to me how the internet has freed people to bring out their inner a$$hole. Josh, if we are even partly defined by the people who denigrate us, you must be a wonderful person in truth, because those who rail against you are creeps (not counting Brian, who seldom rails but mocks, sometimes gently, sometimes not.)

Saint Larry of the Website, hats off to you (wasn't that a song at on time?) I have been on this site for a few years and it never fails to entertain. What a service to those who call MC home (or have at one point.) The fact that this site is so active is a tribute to the little city on the Yellowstone where I grew up. Passion, diversity and just plain kookiness are alive and well in Montana!
Posted by Leif Hope (+100) 10 years ago
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14132) 10 years ago
Well, I just got off of floating the Smith River for 3 days, and reading milescity.com is just the right thing to read before going to bed after a long weekend.....kind of like drinking a glass of warm milk.

And to find out that the extremely annoying "jersey girl" aka yoohaas wench has been banned makes me extremely happy....she has to have been the most annoying poster of all time....at least the crackpots are entertaining, jerrsey girl was just annoying.

A sample:

"I have a prom dress I bought in 2004, worn once, new it was $300, asking $250."

"Bump"

"Bump"

"Seriously, I need to sell this!!!! Why aren't you calling!?!!!"

....and so forth!!!!

Adios, L-O-S-E-R!!!!!
Dona wrote:
It is truly amazing to me how the internet has freed people to bring out their inner a$$hole. Josh, if we are even partly defined by the people who denigrate us, you must be a wonderful person in truth, because those who rail against you are creeps (not counting Brian, who seldom rails but mocks, sometimes gently, sometimes not.)

Thanks, Dona. I am glad that you can tell - and have been considerate enough to acknowledge - the difference. I'd rather roast than revile.
Posted by ginormous superman! (+10) 9 years ago
If there is still any doubt in anyones mind as far as mrs k maas and her past criminal record, ie. Imbezeling (I know its spelled wrong stupid), feel free to email me at [email protected], and I can forward proof. This woman is a nut case liar, and needs serious phsyciatric help!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10047) 9 years ago
So, she didn't see her lawyer in the morning, hmmmm? What a surprise!
Posted by ginormous superman! (+10) 9 years ago
No, she would have to scam somebody for the money to pay for a lawyer! What was really funny though was seein' her a few days later at the dollar store in clarkston with her daughter and little dog. My son made the comment that she looked "rode hard and put away wet"! I'm sure it was all part of her disquise(lmao) because she knew her scam had just been blown and the cops would be over to investigate. Keep up the good work "guys"!!!! LMFAO! I'm just sayin'!