Mr. Bloom (aka cactus plains):
1. I know many "foxy gals" in Gillette.
2. I was born in the dark, just not last night. You listed your publication for sale in the classifieds for $10.00. Then you are going to charge me $50.00, because somehow I am not yet "ready" to read your report? That sir, seems cottonwood shady if not somewhat fraudulent. I will keep my money in my pocket as purchase of your document seems suspect.
3. Not sure what you think is in rain. My guess would be 2 molecules of hydrogen and one molecule of oxygen. If the rain is associated with a thunderstorm then there maybe some nitrogen. The answer is likely blow'n in the wind.
4. I now understand your sensitivity about big cows seeing as you apparently raise gelbvieh livestock.
I know [not think] what is in the rain and has been in the rain for 15 years or more. If the NSA put your comments on a line graph with number of comments on the bottom [horizontal] above a toilet bowl and intelligence rating of the comment on the vertical below the term "enlightened", your graph of intelligent comments in response of Cactus Plains, would be bubbling into the toilet of bull sheet!
1. Are you saying there are many foxy Melissa's. in Gillette?
2. I'd agree, you were born in the dark and have never seen the light of day in you entire life. In other words you are so brainwashed you have never been conscious a day in your life. I said I would give Melissa a free copy and she could charge you $50 for it. What is fraudulent about that? It is a win-win situation, you can become enlightened and Melissa can further her education and maybe become a scientist of knowledge rather than a brainwashed fool. the common product of the education system.
3. You inferred that BIG COWS were the cause of desertification and rangeland devastation, in ignorance of what has been in the rain. I told you that raising BIG COWS in Custer County where the United Nations and NATO are spraying patented bio-weapons and desiccants to create a desert was simply stupid. Big Cows like smaller cows are the best range management tool available; they fertilize the range plants thereby enhancing the ecosystems. What is in the rain that you and the other environmental whackos will not tell, kills the beneficial micro-organisms in the soil, increases the electrical conductivity, changes the plant available nitrate to non available nitrogen, and feeds on the soil carbon to create a sterile soil that needs to be fertilized in order to be productive, just to mention a few of it's adverse environmental impacts.
4. It also invades weak cells and infects and kills both plants and animals.
Heck if they were spraying weaponized spores, the so called Scientists would not tell the people, they would not care, they would be happy to just waste away.
In the coming Age of Aquarius [14.2 inches of artificial rain April May and June] [3.5 inches thru July] Total 17.7 inches April thru July @ Moon Mt.
I told you they shot Sagebrush [BLOOM] .
Is cancer a bio-weapon otherwise unknown as _______ DNA?
All in having fun R.; just science friction/fiction?
Chemtrail count has also dropped in the toilet! Hmmm!
What is the cause of skin cancer Amoretta?