county commissoner
Posted by William Cain (+58) 11 years ago
been looking over race for county comm.I think it is time we vote some new ones in---like they say time for a change. I think it is time we put keith lolmlund in office ,I think he be the rigth man for the job-----lets do something right for a once ---thank you
Posted by Josh Rath (+2311) 11 years ago
Before trying to seem intelligent, please use spellcheck. KThxBai.
Posted by mtgman (+87) 11 years ago
Josh! you wonder why people don't like you.If I was willy I'd slap your fat face.
supporter
Posted by C.Kee (+370) 11 years ago
Josh, I didn't think it was possible, but your rudeness, ignorance and self-righteous is becoming worse. Maybe if you went back to complete your high school diploma, you could take a class on learning how to respond to people. I am weary of you picking apart so many people that have the right to post, as you do, but it is like you sit all day and night, ready to pounce. Don't you have a life? Don't bother to respond; it would be more of your self-righteous talk that so many are tired of hearing. Grow up! You brag about your websites; take some classes on designing and I might be impressed.
Willy is a friend of mine, he is an intelligent man. So he didn't use spell check......do you think tarring and feathering would be appropriate or should we leave it that you made an ass of yourself, once again.

[This message has been edited by C.Kee (5/26/2010)]
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15075) 11 years ago
Who, besides Keith, is running this time around?
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3718) 11 years ago
There's a whole pack of them. Jack Raymond and Jack Larson are two.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1807) 11 years ago
I'm both embarrassed and ashamed to admit I haven't paid attention to the race, although I do think it's important! From the signs I've seen around town, I was 'assuming' that there are several positions open on the board as well? I say that because I noticed one in particular mentioning, "District 1"..which made me wonder which District I'm in ..
Posted by Cactus Plains (+90) 11 years ago
In my opinion this is the most important election in the history of Miles City. These people make the decisions that either serve the needs of GOVERNMENT or the people that live and call Custer County Home. When the government gets the GOLD MINE the ecosystems and people get the SHAFT!

Where is the authority to vaccinate everyone coming from {I'm referring to the forced vaccines the kids get since the polio shot in the 1950's]? If you had the knowledge to know that vaccines are a way to circumvent your natural immune system, should not you have the right to say "no thanks" I don't want my kid to be vaccinated?

The authority came from Big GOVENMENT and local government did the implementation?

When the GOV came in and said we need to build 2 new bridges, a new dike, a new water storage, etc did the people affected by these Government initiated actions have any input. No but the Miles City Star did. NEPA law requires an Environmental assessment on most any project funded with GOV money. That means affected parties have a documented say of how they anticipate being affected.

Who put the chloride and fluoride in the drinking water? If the people were provided information as to the health effects of these chemicals I don't think they would be in your water today. Here again your Commissioners are okaying everything GOV and to heck with you people.

From 1997 until 2008 the Commissioners were provide information that indicated strongly that Custer County was being sprayed with chemicals and recombinant microbes that were drying up the rain and poisoning the plants and animals. Sagebrush did an environmental assessment for them which clearly spelled out the truth vs evil. Simply put they shot Sagebrush and covered this vital information up.

When the Commissioners service the STATE/FEDS you lose and taxes and insurance go to the MOON!

Some of you intelligent folks would do well to start a Commissioner King Forum, invite the candidates,and ask them tell you why the collective people of Miles City and Custer County should vote them in.

MCC and the Miles City Star putting on a Forum is like the fox and the skunk both are in the Hen House.

Most of the Candidates know me and have been informed for years.

This is the most important election in history because those that rule the world are about to abolish the United States and create the North American Union[not unlike the European union] and Moontana will be a region with 3 other states. If the people don't get control of the LOCAL government the world rulers will rule you under the authority of the United Nations.

Jump buck n' kick
Cactus Plains

We all have wasting disease, so we don't care, that's life ... created by the ancient evil ones ... I think ... but don't care......

Of course this is science fiction/friction, food from the MOON!
Posted by J. Dyba (+1343) 11 years ago
wow.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17660) 11 years ago
I bet you 50 ameros that Cactus Plains is right on the money.
Posted by Kacey (+3153) 11 years ago
I find the post funny. Let's get something right. Fine. But at least spell the last name right of the man you're supporting.
supporter
I am beginning to think Opuntia polyacantha (aka plains cactus) loosely translated from latin means "opportunity to be a thorn in the side". The genus is also associated with Opus as in to "write one" which certainly fits the poster in question.
supporter
Sagebrush did an environmental assessment for them which clearly spelled out the truth vs evil. Simply put they shot Sagebrush and covered this vital information up.

Who is "sagebrush".
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11885) 11 years ago
Okay, let's ignore the cactus and get back on track. Mike Metzenberg and Keith Holmlund are running in, I think, District 1 and District 2, particularly on the campaigns of bringing the city back into the county. Jack Larson, Jack Raymond, Milo Huber and Vicki Hamilton are also running although who in which district I'm not sure. So, for the first time in several years, we have choices of actual sane, functioning people who want the city and the county to work together! Yay!!!!!!

As for vaccinations, ask someone who had polio if they enjoyed it and the long term after effects or if they would have been happy to trade some sugar cubes for a lifetime of health. Sheesh. We do attract the nut jobs, don't we?

And as for Josh, I don't think he is old enough to vote and he certainly isn't mature enough to vote so let's ignore him, too.

[This message has been edited by Amorette Allison (5/26/2010)]
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6170) 11 years ago
Rob? Rob?
Posted by Bruce Helland (+592) 11 years ago
I smell tea brewing...
I am old enough to vote, actually. Also, Fat face? Really? I tell a guy to use spellcheck, and you pull that? Yeah, right.
supporter
Who is "sagebrush".

Being a cactus, he is capable of speaking with other flora around him and the sagebrushes are notorious conspiracy theorists.
supporter
Amorette - What are the ramifications of "bringing the city back into the county"? Do they want to recombine the city and county fire departments?
Posted by Mandyrosy (+195) 11 years ago
For those of you plan on voting:

Vicki Hamilton, Duane Mathison, Mike Metzenberg and Jack Raymond are running for Custer County Commissioner District 1.

The incumbent, Milo Huber, is running against Keith Holmlund and Jack Larson in District 2.
supporter
I tell a guy to use spellcheck, and you pull that? Yeah, right.

Holmlund is actually a word in your spell check? Cool!.
I messed up on Keith's last name....sorry about that. Does this look better? Holmlund? Thanks for pointing that out for me, Josh!
Posted by Dave Golterman (+236) 11 years ago
I can't comment on any of the other candidates, but I had Jack Raymond for 7th & 8th grade English and as my junior high football coach in Plentywood. He was a teacher who made a good impression on me in those years and I think many of my classmates would feel the same way.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by atomicg (+1009) 11 years ago
I'm with Levi, I want to know more about the candidates' viewpoints on city/county relations and the other issues they all stand for or against. Who stands for what?

I see signs all over town for these names asking for my vote but what do these names represent and how realistic are our local politicians' goals? Could someone break down the candidate platforms for all of us?
Posted by john w caylor (+82) 11 years ago
Well here's your chance folks on Thursday,June,3 at 7-9 pm the ones that care should be at MCC to answer questions and let us know what they have up their sleeve. I for one am really interested on their ideas on how to get rid of the duplicate services and made up positions we have been paying for?
supporter
I just discovered that Jack Raymond has a web page. Don't know if anyone else does.

http://www.jackraymond.us/
Is that the Jack Larson who was the Ag teacher and later taught/coached at MCC?
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1503) 11 years ago
Is that the Jack Larson who was the Ag teacher and later taught/coached at MCC?

Yes.
Vote for Jack!
Posted by twistedsis (+14) 11 years ago
Someone needs to talk to those commissioners about the bridge that is being built at the end of the Kinsey road over Harris Creek, and how much that is costing, I bet not many people of the county know about that project. My opinion is that a bridge there is not needed, especially since the creek is dry most of the year. The creek will have water in it now, until September, because the Kinsey ditch company has turned the water on for irrigating.
founder
supporter
That bridge has been in the works for at least two if not four years. While you may not need it, it provides emergency vehicle access to a number of families.

This is a problem in a big county with a small population. Somewhere, there are county roads and bridges that are used by very few people. Do we just say to heck with them, only maintain busy roads. Do we accept that while you may not see this crossing as needing a bridge, a number of people have struggled for a number of years to get it built. Perhaps they feel differently.
i will argue the point with you, for one thing there are not a number of famlies that need to use that crossing for anything, 3 of the 5 families that live on the other side of the creek are in Prairie county, there are only 2 families that live on that side of the crossing in Custer County so i would not say that there are a number of familes that use it, and further more, it could have been done for alot cheaper, than putting in a big bridge, a bigger culvert would have worked!!!!!!!
founder
supporter
Have you discussed this with the county? Perhaps you could convince them or they could convince you about the issue. There may be complex reasons that neither of us are aware of. The costs may also be not what you are thinking, since I know grants funds were used.

If you are truly that concerned, the Court House will be open Tuesday morning and I'm sure the road foreman or one of the commissioners could address your concerns, although since the planning was done a couple of years ago, stopping the project may not be an option.
vote for Keith Holmlund
Amorette,
Stopping the project is not an option, since the concrete work is done and the bridge is suppose to be completed by June 15th. I just think that it is really stupid to build a bridge that when it is finished is suppose to cost 400,000.00 dollars,(even if grant money was used, (I think you still have to pay for that some how too) over a creek crossing that does not have any water running through it for pretty much most of the year. If the creek did run high, it would only run for a couple of hours, then go down. There is a bridge down from the main crossing, that the residents on the other side of the creek could use. Again the problem at that creek crossing could have been fixed by replacing the small culvert that is there with one or two bigger culverts and raising the road. The expensive bridge will be there, with no water running under it for most of the year.
They got one in Alaska, why not here? We all need bridges to nowhere
Posted by Herbie (+108) 11 years ago
"I am old enough to vote, actually. Also, Fat face? Really? I tell a guy to use spellcheck, and you pull that? Yeah, right."

So are you a registered voter than Josh?
I'm not currently a registered voter. I couldn't give a crap about voting.
There's your clue..!
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4949) 11 years ago
Voting is one of the privileges of being a citizen of this country...Always exercise your right to vote as it is probably one of the most important duties you will have as a citizen IMO...Otherwise you will always get the kind of government that you deserve which isn't good...
founder
supporter
I am proud to say that I have never missed a major election since I registered to vote when I was 18 years old. I consider voting an honor! I was the first generation granted that right at 18 rather than waiting until 21 and I was proud that I could make such important decisions to prove my maturity.

I know, I am not "brilliant," nor do I Twitter, but I take my citizenship very seriously and thank the powers that be that I live in a country where I am free to vote, without fear of my life. Anyone who doesn't give a crap about voting doesn't give a crap about the United States of America and is an idiot, no matter what he calls himself.

Selfish, uneducated children living at home with their parents may not care about the future of this town, this county, this state and this country but, as a responsible, educated, concerned adult citizen, I do.

Josh, you have really got to grow up someday and when you do, you will look back at your childish, boorish behavior and cringe. I know, I know, my insults roll off your back but I have wisdom, whereas you are just "brilliant." I hope someday, you will be smart enough to realize that.

[This message has been edited by Amorette Allison (5/31/2010)]
supporter
Subject: RE: county commissoner
Author: Josh Rath Posted: 5/31/2010 11:16:52 AM From: - MT
I'm not currently a registered voter. I couldn't give a crap about voting.

Scorecard:

Polar Bear 1, Josh 0.
I do care about this town, quite a lot actually. I do whatever I can to help out on a daily basis, and I am more than willing.

Now, either act like an adult or shut up Amorette. Every single conversation I get into on this forum ends up with some "Adult" insulting my intelligence, and my education. Oh, so you happen to know more on certain subjects than I do. That works both ways. I can insult your intelligence also, but I don't. Why? Because I have respect for you, and many others on this forum and in this town. Also, "responsible, educated, concerned adult citizen" Right. How am I not responsible? I do everyday what is needed to be done. I pay my bills, i go to work on time. That seems to be responsible.

I'm assuming you graduated CCHS here in MC, but that was WHEN? 1952? {EDIT: I see your public Facebook page says you were born March 2, 1958... and graduated in '76. Whoops, my bad.} Somewhere around there? What we learn now runs over what you learned. So even though I didn't happen to graduate from CCDHS, I still probably know more in terms of "Education" than you do.

I'm pretty well grownup at 18, and I also have the right to be childish at 18 still... Because.. well... I'm still a teenager.

Edit2: Who knew. People have Wisdom at 52 years old. Yeah right.

[This message has been edited by Josh Rath (5/31/2010)]
supporter
I'm assuming you graduated CCHS here in MC, but that was WHEN? 1952?

Uh-oh.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9297) 11 years ago
And when you act like a child on a public forum that's full of ostensible adults, you should expect to get called on it.
Josh,

A few words of wisdom:

Sometimes it is better to let people think you are a moron than open your mouth and prove it!
vote for Holmlund on Tuesday
supporter
vote for Holmlund on Tuesday

Why? I still don't know what the position of any of the candidates is about anything except for Mr. Raymond.
Levi,

Thanks for posting the link to Jack Raymond's website. I reposted the link on my Facebook page and it resulted in a lot of great memories for those of us who had him when he taught in Plentywood in the mid-70's before he moved to Miles City.
supporter
Why? I still don't know what the position of any of the candidates is about anything except for Mr. Raymond.

Wow... none of them have promised to herd the rocks back into the potholes monthly on your road or better yet pave the road?
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1910) 11 years ago
Cactus. Could enlighten us to each candidates position on chemtrails.
Thanks Mr. Netherton from Cactus, Sagebrush and Poisoned Mother Nature ... she comes through too ... it is all in the ether ... I think most of the electrical energy running the world comes from the ether ... Nicola Tesla was going to give it to you for free ... but you see it is all about $money and keeping secrets???

Duane Mathison was informed about CHEMTRAILS since 1st elected.
Milo knows but knows not. INFORMED
Mike Metzenberg and Jack Larson have been informed.
Vickie Hamilton does not know about Chemtrails that I know of. *
Jack Raymond probably does not know about Chemtrails. *
Keith probably knows a little about chemtrails??? *

*I know a lot of people have read some of Sagebrush's Reports, so I would guess they all know about the chemtrails but have eyes that don't see and ears that don's hear and brains that think not.

Sagebrush's Ecological Intelligence Report #50 recommended all the last three Commissioner resign. The reason being the CHEMTRAIL issue.

They served the darkside destroying life on planet earth very well.

Many times I told them the MT governors know about the chemtrails, weather control, and disease spraying. I told them they are responsible to tell the people and to send a letter to the Governor asking him/her to have the chemtrails over Custer County stopped.
Pine needle abortion was fungally rooted in the spraying by UN, NATO and CIA tankers. The same power behind desertification was behind the poly tic ians right down to the local tics.

Once you have been informed that patented weather control technologies are drying up the atmospheric water of the atmosphere, I don't think you have to be a genius to make the realization that indeed Custer County is being affected by technologies that are drying and poisoning the ecosystems?

Chemtrails should be the number 1 issue in Custer County, in Montana and in the United States.

Why are CHEMTRAILS ignored when they have been totally obvious?

a. because we all know they are nothing but water vapor. b. because the Environmentalists are FAKES. c. because BIG COWS have drank up the water that once supplied the Tongue River. D. because government agencies are controlled by the same world power that created communism and Nazism. e. because of the powerful influence of Burn Montana Burns. f. because Local Politicians since 2000 IGNORED some vital information. g. because the same power controls the local media, the education system and federal agencies.

How does anyone in Miles City know who to vote for? Mathison indicates he is fiscally in tune, Raymond mentioned the county roads, the rest was nothingness that I read.

#1 issue is the Chemtrails and their effect on the ecosystems. Stop
#2 issue everyone has been poisoned. Food knowledge
#3 issue County Road Destruction Why? Fix: put gravel on roads
#4 issue faulty education system. Fix
#5 issue Local Government: Fix

None of them came on milescity.com, so I would recommend voting for non of them. Vote the incumbents out makes some sense, but the voting machines are rigged, so I would say Mathison and Huber are programed by the dark forces to win.

take a deep seat for a wild ride ... here comes the North American Union and associated destruction of the planet. the gulf oil staged event will be blamed for the poisoning of North Amerika ... the poisonig has already occurred and will be activated by satellite engines and technologies.

Cactus Plains
supporter
This does not bode well for the informational content of this thread. Did anyone attend that candidate forum on Thursday and have any impressions about anyone at all?
supporter
I agree, Levi...the county commissioners appear to be weaving and dodging on the chemtrails issue.

Cactus Plains, where can I, a mere private citizen, get a copy of Sagebrush's Ecological Intelligence Report #50? Or has the government confiscated all of the copies?
supporter
Cactus Plains, where can I, a mere private citizen, get a copy of Sagebrush's Ecological Intelligence Report #50? Or has the government confiscated all of the copies?

I would like one also.
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+286) 11 years ago
Why do I keep hearing a cuckoo clock?
We now have definative answers.... I can vote in confidence.
Posted by Cindy Stalcup (+591) 11 years ago
You may be interested in this from the Classifieds-
under "backhoe, saddle...."

*4)copies of the 50th issue Sagebrush's Ecological Intelligence Report $10 each

234 5909 leave phone number; or gelbviehmidrivers.com
Call ... message or e-mail will meet or deliver in MC or send $10 w/your address and will be mailed to you. Satisfaction guaranteed, not suggested if you want to stay in the darkness of perceived reality.
$10 donation is for printing, paper, delivery, etc; information is free.
supporter
Is the information available electronically, say in a pdf document that you could just email?

Not into being like our friend Albert below:

supporter
Results according to Emily Boyles on Facebook:

-No Contested Democratic Races-

Republican
State Senate #20
Lambert 136 Laney 483 Moore 841 Roerick 70

Senate Dist #23
Galbreath 17 Noennig 42 Olson 113 Prouse 31

State Rep #39
Barnhart 104 Randall 192

County Commissioner 1
Hamilton 669 Mathison 882 Metzenberg 424 Raymond 560

County Commisioner 2
Holmlund 849 Huber 710 Larson 947

County Clerk & Recorder
Corbett 1,732 Haddock 572

I assume that next we will be choosing between the two biggest vote getters so it will be Vikki Hamilton vs. Duane Mathison and Keith Holmlund vs. Jack Larson in the fall?
No not available electronically. Your cartoon [I only like 'Earl'] reminds me of the higher education system ... you go in very naive and come out more naive ... and they have your brain programmed and your money??? we have an insane world funded by a crop of educated idiots!

Who funded the communist take over of Russia and China? Who took over the economics of the US in 1913? Who took the assets of the US into receivership in 1933? What was Hitler goal? Were ww1 and ww11 a n a z i con spir acy to see cret lee take over US? ..... Of coarse not other wise we would not have our tr oops in a 120 different countries with some 700 military bases???

Actually R. you are not ready to read issue #50. My 1st book would blow your wheels off and we would not want that??? Then you'd be stuck in Gillette! Do you know Melissa Fos... of Gillette/MSU??? Foxy gal you could not miss her. How's my intuition? If you know her I would send her a free copy, then she could sell it to you for $50 bucks because I know you want to know what is in the 50th Ecological Report?

Tell us what is in the rain??? Free report #50 for the 1st and most accurate answer, I'm after the most significant ingredient that is put into the air, the killer; not the salts, adjuvants or CIA bs.* It is on the internet but the clues of significance are in the college books?

*disqualified if you have already read #50

fiction/friction?
oops!/ouch!
Cactus Plains???
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9297) 11 years ago
Is the answer to all of the above "The Jews"?
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6170) 11 years ago
Cactus Plains, you need to lay off the mushrooms.
supporter
supporter
Actually R. you are not ready to read issue #50. My 1st book would blow your wheels off and we would not want that??? Then you'd be stuck in Gillette! Do you know Melissa Fos... of Gillette/MSU??? Foxy gal you could not miss her. How's my intuition? If you know her I would send her a free copy, then she could sell it to you for $50 bucks because I know you want to know what is in the 50th Ecological Report?

Tell us what is in the rain??? Free report #50 for the 1st and most accurate answer, I'm after the most significant ingredient that is put into the air, the killer; not the salts, adjuvants or CIA bs.* It is on the internet but the clues of significance are in the college books?

Mr. Bloom (aka cactus plains):

1. I know many "foxy gals" in Gillette.

2. I was born in the dark, just not last night. You listed your publication for sale in the classifieds for $10.00. Then you are going to charge me $50.00, because somehow I am not yet "ready" to read your report? That sir, seems cottonwood shady if not somewhat fraudulent. I will keep my money in my pocket as purchase of your document seems suspect.

3. Not sure what you think is in rain. My guess would be 2 molecules of hydrogen and one molecule of oxygen. If the rain is associated with a thunderstorm then there maybe some nitrogen. The answer is likely blow'n in the wind.

4. I now understand your sensitivity about big cows seeing as you apparently raise gelbvieh livestock.
Hitler's goal was the NWO?; the Federal Reserve Banking System, it was they who funded the communist take over of Russia and China? So who created the Na z i s and Communists/[scientists?]? a) the government of Germany and Russia b) the United States c) China and Russia d) the Black and White Popes e) the people of Germany and Russia f)NSA & CIA
Mr. Bloom (aka cactus plains):

1. I know many "foxy gals" in Gillette.

2. I was born in the dark, just not last night. You listed your publication for sale in the classifieds for $10.00. Then you are going to charge me $50.00, because somehow I am not yet "ready" to read your report? That sir, seems cottonwood shady if not somewhat fraudulent. I will keep my money in my pocket as purchase of your document seems suspect.

3. Not sure what you think is in rain. My guess would be 2 molecules of hydrogen and one molecule of oxygen. If the rain is associated with a thunderstorm then there maybe some nitrogen. The answer is likely blow'n in the wind.

4. I now understand your sensitivity about big cows seeing as you apparently raise gelbvieh livestock.

I know [not think] what is in the rain and has been in the rain for 15 years or more. If the NSA put your comments on a line graph with number of comments on the bottom [horizontal] above a toilet bowl and intelligence rating of the comment on the vertical below the term "enlightened", your graph of intelligent comments in response of Cactus Plains, would be bubbling into the toilet of bull sheet!

1. Are you saying there are many foxy Melissa's. in Gillette?
2. I'd agree, you were born in the dark and have never seen the light of day in you entire life. In other words you are so brainwashed you have never been conscious a day in your life. I said I would give Melissa a free copy and she could charge you $50 for it. What is fraudulent about that? It is a win-win situation, you can become enlightened and Melissa can further her education and maybe become a scientist of knowledge rather than a brainwashed fool. the common product of the education system.
3. You inferred that BIG COWS were the cause of desertification and rangeland devastation, in ignorance of what has been in the rain. I told you that raising BIG COWS in Custer County where the United Nations and NATO are spraying patented bio-weapons and desiccants to create a desert was simply stupid. Big Cows like smaller cows are the best range management tool available; they fertilize the range plants thereby enhancing the ecosystems. What is in the rain that you and the other environmental whackos will not tell, kills the beneficial micro-organisms in the soil, increases the electrical conductivity, changes the plant available nitrate to non available nitrogen, and feeds on the soil carbon to create a sterile soil that needs to be fertilized in order to be productive, just to mention a few of it's adverse environmental impacts.
4. It also invades weak cells and infects and kills both plants and animals.

Heck if they were spraying weaponized spores, the so called Scientists would not tell the people, they would not care, they would be happy to just waste away.

In the coming Age of Aquarius [14.2 inches of artificial rain April May and June] [3.5 inches thru July] Total 17.7 inches April thru July @ Moon Mt.

I told you they shot Sagebrush [BLOOM] .

Is cancer a bio-weapon otherwise unknown as _______ DNA?

All in having fun R.; just science friction/fiction?

Chemtrail count has also dropped in the toilet! Hmmm!

What is the cause of skin cancer Amoretta?

Cactus Plains...jbk!!!
supporter
You inferred that BIG COWS were the cause of desertification and rangeland devastation, in ignorance of what has been in the rain.

No. I stated when producers begin switching to BIG COWS, they did not properly adjust their stocking rates. The failure to make this adjustment has contributed significantly to over-grazing of southeastern MT rangeland. The problem is not with BIG COWS per se, but with poor range management practices.