anyone missing horses?
Posted by ellie may (+476) 12 years ago
i have found 3 horses in my yard. they left went up by the kinsey highway and then came back. i corralled them so they would not get hurt. if they are yours please call me to identify them. 853-0558 thank you!
supporter
Posted by Colette Butcher (+400) 12 years ago
Could you tell everybody where you live? That may help locate the owners a little easier. Thanks.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17809) 12 years ago
I doubt anyone who loses horses reads milescity.com.

Ellie Mae, you just keep those horses. Just don't go letting Granny cook them up for vittles! We all know that Jethro can eat one of them at a sitting, its just that they don't belong to us. Tarnation.

Now you youngin's, best get and go find their owners.
Posted by ty head (+105) 12 years ago
I heard there was one running across the golf course on friday
i figured it was a long shot. i will psot on radio in the am. i'm out in kinsey.
Posted by RA (+644) 12 years ago
Have you contacted the brand inspector, Pat Anderson - he lives out in the Kinsey area, and could help you find the owners.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17809) 12 years ago
Times like this is when you wished you had a good old country butcher around, like our great-grandpappies did
thank you. i have contacted him and posted on the radio show. hopefully i find thier owner!
the owners have claimed their horses!! yea, they went home!
supporter
Posted by C.Kee (+372) 12 years ago
Blessings to you for going out of your way to help these animals and find their owners!!! Wish there were more people like you!!