Needing Info
Posted by 62 (+3) 12 years ago
I am asking if anyone knows how I might find out info on someone who lived in Miles City. I need to know the reasons for restraining orders on this person. I understand these are public record, but how can I get this information since I don't live there or in Montana. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks '62
Posted by john w caylor (+82) 12 years ago
Well if he,s/she a violent/sexual offender they have to register with the PD in your local area. And if they were here we have the same list for our community
If this really is a concern to you contact your local PD and see if they can help you or guide you in the right direction.
Personally if you have these feelings on this individual i would put as much distance between them as you can until your questions are answered .Good-Luck
Thank you John. He doesn't live here either. I just want some validation on this guy so I can show him he has issues. It's a long story. I actually have someone checking on it from here, but difficult since it happened in Montana.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1807) 12 years ago
Please give us a hint!

[This message has been edited by K.Duffy (5/8/2010)]
Are you asking what his name is? I am guessing that Miles City is a small town. I am trying to keep this confidential. It was his wife that got the restraining orders - for good reason I understand. She moved away (they live in different states) and they are supposedly getting divorced. No, I am not a homewrecker. We are old friends. I am just trying to be his friend. We only recently got back in touch with each other.

Hint: FB
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1650) 12 years ago
My two bits worth:

Bit one: Get out of touch again.

Bit two: Refer back to bit one since you remain unclear.

Cheers!
FH