Breakfast with the Princesses
Posted by Keri (+44) 11 years ago
Does anyone know if there will be Breakfast with the Princesses this year?
Thank you!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11399) 11 years ago
Saw the ad in Friday night's newspaper so I'd say yes.
Posted by Toni Rentschler (+1509) 11 years ago
I dont get the paper, does any one know when and where?
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16561) 11 years ago
I served my Princess corned beef hash (home made, of course) with a poached egg on top and a slice of 8-grain bread toast with strawberry rhubarb jam for breakfast this Easter Sunday morning, and she loved it!
supporter
Posted by Sarah Peterson (+379) 11 years ago
Saturday at the Convent, any time between 9 and noon.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14664) 11 years ago
Who knew there were any "princesses" in the convent?
Posted by CK (+855) 11 years ago
I have never heard of a breakfast with the princesses, but my daughters are starting to get into princesses...can anyone tell me more about this? Do they have people dressed up as the Disney princesses or other princesses? What is cost? How long is it? Thanks,

Carli
Posted by Sharlene (+1202) 11 years ago
They have a few of the Disney Princesses at the convent. It is really fun. They have breakfast available if you would like to eat but they have their pictures taken, dance with the princesses, get their nails painted and have an overall great time. My daughter went last year and loved it.
What Sat? This Sat? 4/10?
supporter
Posted by Sarah Peterson (+379) 11 years ago
Saturday 4/10.
Posted by CK (+855) 11 years ago
Does anyone know if there is an age specification? Can 2 year olds come? Also, what is the cost? Thank you, that was very helpful up there.

Carli
Posted by TH (+164) 11 years ago
yes two year olds are welcome and the cost is free will donation to raise money for the convent. I have taken my two daughters now ages 3 and 4 the last two years and they love it. Everytime we drive by the convent they call it their princess party house. A lot of little girls dress up in their own princess costume, so if you have one have them wear it.
Posted by Sharlene (+1202) 11 years ago
My daughter and I had a great time today. Thank you very much to those who worked very hard on this. It was a lot of fun.
My daughter loved it. It was great for her.

Just one thought though... Can there be more Price Men then next year. Mine even said he would do Captin Hook! My sons school said the would be Price Men there, and he wasn't to cool after we got there. Just a thought....