Dry Cleaning Service
Posted by Linda Kahler (+2) 10 years ago
Spic and Span cleaners in Billings is considering doing a Miles City route. My brother Mark and I are formerly from Miles City and understand the need for the Service to the community. We are the owners of Spic and Span along with Mark's wife Janette and would like to have suggestions for convient locations for a pick up/drop off site.
We would also like to know how many possibly would use this service?

Thank you for your time and have a great day!!

Linda
Posted by country gal (+114) 10 years ago
Great news! I would use it several times a year, but not weekly.
Posted by spike (+53) 10 years ago
Count me in !!
founder
supporter
Posted by H Lockie (+191) 10 years ago
I'm sure your service would be greatly appreciated here, as I and a friend took quite a few items to the dry cleaner in Billings last week.
It also depends what the cost would be.
Posted by Keli A. (+107) 10 years ago
I would use it! I have big comforters that I need washed monthly. Count me in too!
Posted by Bartholomew (+9) 10 years ago
There are quite a few caledonian members that would use it to have their kilts cleaned. I myself have 5 that need to be done. Again, not every week but a few times a year.
Posted by B&M (+214) 10 years ago
We would use your services also. We would greatly appreciate a Dry Cleaning Service in Miles City.
Posted by sparks (+62) 10 years ago
I would get in touch with the Ameripride reps here in Miles and see if they can bring stuff from the surrounding towns too. That would make it more lucrative for you guys. I know we would appreciate the chance to have dry-cleaning service again.
supporter
Posted by worldmom (+415) 10 years ago
We would definitely use it 2-4 times a month.
supporter
Posted by dlsmith (+230) 10 years ago
I too have large comforters and coats adn clothing that need semi regular service. Also would be interested in light alterations and repairs if possible. i.e. I have a down coat that needs a zipper resewn, and a down comforter that needs a small tear repaired. Do you so these kinds of service also?

DLSmith
Posted by Linda Kahler (+2) 10 years ago
Yes, we do alterations and could repair the comforter.
Posted by B&M (+214) 9 years ago
Are you still thinking about having a Dry Cleaning service in Miles City?
banned
Posted by housecare (+7) 4 years ago
This post was removed 4 years ago.
It was removed because it was SPAM.