Hold-em anyone?
Posted by 58softtail (+196) 11 years ago
The Leighton House Cardroom ,located in the Historic Olive Hotel ,is having a Texas Hold-em poker tournament. The tournament is Saturday, March 6th,2010 at 1p.m. sharp. 60 player limit $100.00 buy-in, $25.00 add-on, $20.00 fee and No Rebuys. $20.00 satellites are also scheduled before Saturdays' event. Stop by the Leighton House Cardroom any evening around 6ish p.m. and get all of the info. See you all there...
Posted by Tina Bean (+420) 11 years ago
so are you saying the total buy in is $145.00?????
Yes the total buyin is $145.00,or you could try to win a seat to the main event in one of the $20.00 satellites.
lets play cards....
let's play hold-em...
stop by the card room to check out the new limits and the new promos . $ 20.00 satellites for saturday's main event to start on wednesday night. see you all there...
How many are signed up?
hi Tina, thanks for the intrest in this tourney. there is no one signed up yet.the games for the free seats start tomorrow night (wed.)but i think it will be close to about the same amount of players as the games that you played in before.i think alot of these players will just be here on the day of the game and sign up then.hope to get to see you play again. bye for now.
Posted by Chithead (+6) 11 years ago
What a wonderful idea. I wish you all good luck and it will be alot of fun. Go get em girl!!!!!
what time on Wed. do the satellites start. Hoping to get down there but gotta see whats goin on. I really wanna play. Kid has wrestling on Sat so I gotta figure out which one Im going to do.
Thanks for all the info.
Tina, the satellites start at 5 p.m. wed,thur,and fri. then there will be 4 more satellites on saturday morning starting at 10 a.m. til noon. then the main event starts at 1 p.m. you could be blinded out until you get there if need be,after the sports events.maybe will see you there....bye for now. good luck to all who play..:l
bump bump bump...
deal
great turn out for last night's game, hope to see more of you all there tonight.
Posted by Rydog (+69) 11 years ago
Do the satellites pay out too or are they just for a chance at the main table?
rydog, you win a seat to the final table that is a $145.00 seat.so i guess that's a good deal.
good job to tonight's winner.see you all tomorrow night...
Posted by Chithead (+6) 11 years ago
How did your tournament work out? I am hopeing that everything went excellant and everyone had a nice time.
hey chithead,thanks for the good thoughts.we had a great time.40 players for the tourney, mostly out of towners.we hope to do an omaha tourney next month i think.congrats to the winners.see you all next month.