Restaurants where the owners beat the employees
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13661) 10 years ago
Definitely time for a new thread.

Lets list all the restaurants and cafes in Miles City where the mean owners yell, scream, beat, berate or whip their employees. I am sure there are plenty of them out there. This is the place to out them.

I suppose, to be fair, we shouldn't just limit this to locally-owned dining establishments....please also list all the fast food franchises where the managers abuse their workers in Miles City.

Lets get 'em going!
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1725) 10 years ago
Don't forget the bars, Gunnar
Posted by guylong (+95) 10 years ago
must be a long winter and boredem has really set in because this is a DEAD THREAD!!!
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+754) 10 years ago
What about the farms?
supporter
Dead thread? We already have two candidates in the Iron Horse thread....I thought we could start a new topic here. I'm sure there must be many more.

Hmmmm.....bars where the owners beat the barmaids.....farms where the farmer yells at their hired men.....no, sorry, they should go in their own thread.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14084) 10 years ago
Well, I tried to start a NASCAR thread... but there were not many takers. What about drivers trying to beat the 3 Miss Sprint Cups?
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1428) 10 years ago
Define "beating" and does it have to involve external devices such as baseball bats, tire irons, a cheerleader, candlestick, etc?

Can this be third-hand accounts or must the beating be witnessed first-hand, and will a scoring system be used (like a 10 point must-system)?
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+754) 10 years ago
Darn, I was gonna describe how I was treated as a teen on a Kinsey farm.
supporter
Beatings can be administered with the hands only, as well as switches, canes, etc......and of course, third party accounts only! This is milescity.com....first hand accounts do not count here. Lets stick with rumors and idle gossip.