Overheard at the grocery store
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 11 years ago
"Stop hitting me in the stomach! Do you want me to throw up on Grandma?!"
Posted by LG (+195) 11 years ago
'I don't think it's firm enough. Here, you squeeze it and tell me what you think.'
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1437) 11 years ago
"Oh, it's go-time now ass turkey!"
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9919) 11 years ago
Nice melons.
Posted by Matt - Schmitz (+167) 11 years ago
"They look real, and no, I am not eating them"
Posted by gierke (+197) 11 years ago
this looks like it could be fun!
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14950) 11 years ago
"he's the guy who helped the new home ec teacher move in". True story.
supporter
Posted by T Brown (+478) 11 years ago
"I like small wienies"
not even joking....I LMAO !

[This message has been edited by T Brown (2/6/2010)]
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 11 years ago
Mine wasn't a joke either. I heard it yesterday.
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2743) 11 years ago
So there I am in the delivery room trying not to explode as this thing pushes its way out of me, and in walks the doctor. His pants are crawling way up his butt-crack, and I look at him and scream, "YOU can't be a doctor. You don't even know you're sportin' a wedgie!"

OK, that one's clear enough. Then a few days later, I overheard this one which left me a bit mystified:

[/i]"I'm having a surreal carrot experience."[/i]
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17052) 11 years ago
Asian lady speaking with a strong accent holds a box of some feminine product up in front of a male clerk who has a "deer in the headlights" look on his face [] and asks him, "You got the big ones?"
Posted by MollieP (+136) 11 years ago
my son screaming....but we have to have the Charmins, it's the softest and doesn't leave a medd behind
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3677) 11 years ago
"Yes, she did, Mom did get the crabs in Galveston."

My son to my daughter in a restaurant. By the way the crabs were delicious.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1807) 11 years ago
"Would you like me to put your meat in plastic?"
Posted by K. D. (+362) 11 years ago
I heard this one in the Wallyworld paking lot here in MC a few years back, in the middle of the summer. It was a mom yelling at her 5 +/- year old son.

"Fine, stay in the car, and cook your f'ing brains out! See if I care!"

I am sorry, but I thought it was hilarious.

[This message has been edited by K. D. (2/6/2010)]
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Jim Howe (+1618) 11 years ago
"Excuse me, young man, can you tell where your nuts are at?" I was 16 and a brand new carry-out. I just smiled, and she got red
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1596) 11 years ago
Two heads for a Dollar. That is a good price.
Posted by Christen LeBlanc Ramsey (+271) 11 years ago
while working at a grocery store as a bag lady (yes, that's what the owner called me,) i answered the phone 'paper or plastic?'
Posted by C. Wilkes (+140) 11 years ago
This is a good one I heard on friday at Wal-Mart.
"I have to pay for the bigscreen tv and the x-box seperately, unless I can pay for them with foodstamps." I almost pissed myself.
Posted by TK (+1623) 11 years ago
quite a few years ago, my mom, sister and I were at KFC in Sidney (I was still in school, so this was like 13+ years ago!). There was a (I assume) grandma, mom and little girl in the booth behind us (and we were eating). All of a sudden, we hear the mom say "did you poo-poo in your pants?" It took all we had to not laugh until after they had left! Don't think I'll ever be able to forget that!
Posted by Maryann McDaniel (+249) 11 years ago
What I want to know who is referring to whom? Was the mother talking to her child or to her mother? Or some other kind of combination?
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 11 years ago
In Wal-Mart Sunday, a kid said "I'm pretty sure he's a Wookie." No clue to whom he was referring but his companion appeared human.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Jim Howe (+1618) 11 years ago
Another overheard at the .......... We were in a "greasy spoon" in Wyo. having lunch when we overheard this conversation. She said " I'll eat your pickle if you'll eat my onion." Ya ever had a fresh gulp of Pepsi shoot out of your nose? Oh, the pain!!!
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1284) 11 years ago
I don't know where I heard this but one adult female asked another if the panda's we just sent to China where going to have problems with the language change.

I hope not.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 11 years ago
I think that a lot of people that have been overheard in this thread are also frequent posters in the Classified section of this board.

There are some real sharp tacks over there.