McDonald's Now Open 24 Hours a Day!
Posted by Olivia (+65) 14 years ago
McDonald's is now open all day, everyday! I'm so excited to be able to grab a Big Mac at 3:30am if I want to!
Posted by MR (+390) 14 years ago
Oh good..........cold fries 24/7.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3214) 14 years ago
OK, let me chew on this......excited because McDonalds is open 24 hrs....Hmmmmm........No that's not it.....Maybe......noooo that couldn't be....OK, I don't get it.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14303) 14 years ago
Tucker: I believe that this is one of those "to those who understand no explanation is necessary, to those who don't no explanation is possible" situations. I don't see the cause for celebration either. After all, at 3:00am wouldn't you rather go to the 4-Bees than have a Big Mac?
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5047) 14 years ago
Sometimes, after a long evening of debauchery, it is advisable to hit the Golden Arches drive-through for a burger and fries.

No Big Macs after 4:00 A.M., though...breakfast menu kicks in. Try a tasty (nasty?) McGriddle instead. And maybe some hash browns. Mmmmm. Hash browns.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14303) 14 years ago
McGriddles taste like an oven mit soaked in syrup. Yuck!
supporter
According to mcdonalds.com

McGriddlesr breakfast sandwiches provide an innovative way for customers to eat warm golden griddle cakes (with the sweet taste of maple syrup baked right in), and different combinations of savory sausage, crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and melted cheese in a convenient sandwich.
Posted by Eric Brandt (+842) 14 years ago
I must admit that i have gone to Hardee's JUST because I could get a burger for breakfast. I am a total burger addict. The McGriddles are good though - but "CHEESE BURGER!" is to me like "LASAGNA!" is to Garfield!
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14867) 14 years ago
I'm with Richard...McGriddles is nasty! The 99 cent sausage biscuit (w/ or w/o egg) is the way to fly for Mickey Dee breakfast items.

That is good news for us out-of-town hunters who get up at zero a.m. to get the drop on Mr. Big.
supporter
I am also firmly in the "McGriddles are nasty" camp.

But, hats off to the guy or gal in McDonald's R&D who came up with the concept. He or she is a bleeping genius.