Who's gonna win the SB?
Posted by Zack Carey (+62) 12 years ago
Well its official. Saints vs. Colts! who's gonna win? I personally think Manning's experience will be the deciding factor.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17660) 12 years ago
I agree. Definitely the Colts. The Saints merely slid in by the fumble fingers of the ViQueens....who are doomed forever to be the most mediocre franchise in NFL history.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1910) 12 years ago
Colts.
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+590) 12 years ago
Saints
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2107) 12 years ago
Colts
Posted by sloth (+71) 12 years ago
SAINTS
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1431) 12 years ago
Well, there goes my earlier prediction... Vikings out.

I'll still stand with my winner-pick... Colts.

[This message has been edited by Dan Mowry (1/24/2010)]
Posted by chuck johnson (+680) 12 years ago
colts all the way
Posted by Slosh (+695) 12 years ago
Colts defense looked good (even though it was the Jets.) I think their defense can stop the Saints offense more often than the Saints defense can stop the Colts. And Manning is the best player in the league right now, so it's hard to pick against him.

Colts 38, Saints 21
Posted by Steven Williams-Dey (+255) 12 years ago
Saints will dominate
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5100) 12 years ago
Vegas says Colts by 5...just sayin'
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3718) 12 years ago
The Saints were very unimpressive in the game today. The Vikes did everything imaginable to make sure that they lost the game and the Saints still needed a very questionable PI call in OT to win the game. And what's with 3 booth reviews in one drive? It was a painful game to watch. Unless the Saints play a lot better than they did today the Colts will take them apart.

Colts 37
Saints 17
Posted by Leif Hope (+100) 12 years ago
Colts
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6113) 12 years ago
I hope the Saints win.

I don't hate the Colts, but Peyton "Happy Feet/Pouty Face" Manning is so damned boring to watch.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15076) 12 years ago
Hopefully the Colts... but more likely the zebras will pick a winner.
supporter
Posted by Shu (+1800) 12 years ago
Colts - I don't see the Saints being handed 5 turnovers 2 games in a row, and they won't beat Indy unless that happens.
supporter
Posted by GW (+445) 12 years ago
I would love to see the Saints win! My brother has been a fan forever and I know he was celebrating, turnovers and all last night in SC. I think they have a hard game in front of them, but hope the Saints pull thru.
Posted by A.Voice (+68) 12 years ago
Mannings experience will be the deciding factor... i dont know about that. Look at what happened with Farve. I think its obvious he cost his team the superbowl by throwing that final pass instead of running the ball and going for the field goal. So who knows big mistakes were made by a solid Minn. Vikings team and that could happen to the best of them even the Colts. I would have to say its anyones game...it just depends on who shows up that day to play the game.
Posted by Matt - Schmitz (+172) 12 years ago
I will be cheering for the Saints, but would never bet against a team with Peyton Manning at quarterback. It appears that this years Colts may be the smartest team to ever take the field. They will not beat themselves, and their half-time adjustments are always top notch. Having said all that, who thought the Giants would beat the Patriots 2 years ago? I just hope it's a competitive game, and I am thrilled that Brett Favre is not playing in it. I couldn't live thru 2 weeks of ESPN polishing his knob. Has anyone heard if John Madden is on suicide watch today?
Posted by Dillpickle (+27) 12 years ago
I would love to see the Saints do well.
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5100) 12 years ago
Rooting for the Saints also, but found a chump at the bar tonight who wanted the Saints straight up. So if Indy wins, it's all good.
supporter
Posted by Mary1 (+151) 12 years ago
I don't like the colts but after watching this weekend they look like the best team.
Posted by dudemeister (+90) 12 years ago
Go Saints. Completely agree that Manning is annoying.
supporter
Posted by T Brown (+483) 12 years ago
Saints! Atleast thats who I would like to see win it. BUT....the Colts will probably win it.