CCDHS BAND IS GOING TO THE HOLIDAY BOWL!!!!
Posted by Steven Williams-Dey (+255) 12 years ago
Hello, my name is Steven Dey and I am a junior from the CCDHS Symphonic Band. I play the trumpet for the band and pep band. I'm in two different ensembles. I'm in Varsity Jazz and for that I play the trumpet. I'm also in CCDHS Brass and in that I play the baritone. The CCDHS Band is going on a trip next Christmas to play for the Holiday Bowl and we need to raise money to go on that trip. For each student to go it will cost about $1,500 to $1,800 to go and that includes two-way plane tickets,room and board, most of our meals and other activities. So I was wondering if anybody would like to sponser me or have any ideas for fundraising so I will be able to attend this once in a life time chance with the rest of the people that will get to go. You can contact me at (406)951-2988 and ask for Steven. If no answer, just leave a message and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank You, Steven
Posted by Kacey (+3153) 12 years ago
Is the school expecting each student to raise that amount or will you be doing group fundraising?
Posted by Steven Williams-Dey (+255) 12 years ago
Each student has to raise that much but we do fundraisers as a group>
Posted by s irish (+76) 12 years ago
[deleted - spam]
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 12 years ago
This is cool. I hope you make your fund raising goals.
Posted by Linda L. (+80) 12 years ago
Hi Steven. This is awesome! I wish I could pitch in on this for you. If this isn't 'til next holidays, maybe I'll be in a better position to before then. I'll try to keep you posted.

Please tell your mom and dad hi for me. I haven't talked to them in months, and they probably don't even know I don't live there in MC anymore.

Take Care & Good Luck,
Linda Lajeunesse
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6114) 12 years ago
Congratulations and good luck!
Posted by Anna (+338) 12 years ago
bump