Posted by Dawn Perkins (+10) 10 years ago
I would just like to take a moment to post my deepest sympathy to the Zuelke/Rickett family-especially the kids!! This can be in no manner an easy thing to go through. If there is anything you need you know you have us to rely on for support or just a shoulder to cry on!

May Hazel's memory always be in everyone's heart, she is now an angel looking down from above. Heaven now is a much more beautiful place now that she is there.
Posted by Beth R. Riggs (+302) 10 years ago
She was a friendly, caring and helpful person. Her sense of humor and "can do" attitude got me through some problems.
supporter
Posted by GW (+445) 10 years ago
Hazel, you will truly be missed. You were such a good friend to me, your sense of humor at the bowling alley was priceless and your insights to the b-ball games were a little loud, but I will miss them! If I didn't tell you I hope you know how much I appreciated your friendship and great words of wisdom. Rest in Peace my friend. Gwen
Posted by MeganLynn (+135) 10 years ago
I knew her mostly when I was little. She was the leader of my brothers boy scout troop. I used to go over there to hang with the girls while the boys had their meetings. We were all pretty close. Family friends you could say. I just can't believe this happened. I hate the unexpected and this just made it worse.

RIP Hazel. You will be dearly missed.