Posted by snookie (+234) 10 years ago
Does anyone know what caused her death? Maybe I missed it earlier in the thread.
Posted by Kacey (+3151) 10 years ago
Does it really matter? Robin passed away very unexpectedly and left a huge void in Miles City. That is all that matters.
Posted by Jude Hardesty (+12) 10 years ago
I just had a strong feeling to check the MIles City.com and am so sad to hear about Robin. It is always normal to ack how and why and yes there will be a huge void in MIles City. When I moved home to help my parents here and I hung a bit and she was activiely trying to get the barn players revived. I hope I can find her obit. I remember she had a toad living in her basement that she took food and water down to and hated the mosquito sprayer as after it would go by her house she would find dead birds and lady bugs and how proud she was of her compost pile, Was she still teaching out at MCC?
Posted by Jude Hardesty (+12) 10 years ago
Hi could someone let me know what day Robin died. I can't find an obit. Thanks
founder
supporter
Posted by H Lockie (+190) 10 years ago
Robin passed away at her home, peacefully in her sleep, last Friday evening. No obit has been published as of this time.
Posted by snookie (+234) 10 years ago
Kacey - I didn't mean to be insensitive. I thought the world of Robin and yes, this community will be left with a huge void. It was such a shock to read about it, and my mind just couldn't take it in. Sometimes having some concrete information helps a person come to terms with it a little easier. She will be missed greatly.
Posted by Beth Oswald (+275) 10 years ago
From Stevenson and Sons website:

Robin Gerber, 48, of Miles City.
Family will receive friends: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Stevenson & Sons Funeral Home in Miles City.
Funeral Services: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. at Miles Community College Room 106, 107, 108 in Miles City.
Interment: Custer County Cemetery in Miles City.
Posted by polar bear (+513) 10 years ago
Knowing the cause of death can limit the hurtful rumors when a person this young dies and there is no apparent reason.