Posted by Kari (+111) 11 years ago
I just heard there was a stabbing tonight also. Out by the KOA. Anyone else hear or know anything about that????
Posted by Josh Rath (+2305) 11 years ago
I heard another story of someone getting crushed @ Stabler Trucking... no word on that.
supporter
Posted by Colette Butcher (+404) 11 years ago
Why not let the media inform us rather than "I heard"? It will all come out in due time if it has an validity at all. This full-fledged gossip crap gets real old.

Have some compassion for the people and families in these "I heard" stories. Doesn't anyone have some good things to talk about in Miles City anymore?
Posted by Ken Stabler (+11) 11 years ago
Regarding someone getting crushed at Stabler Trucking, that is false. No one has been hurt at our business. How do stories like this get out?
Alright, Thanks Ken! That same story came from friends of mine, but good to know the real thing.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1905) 11 years ago
I heard the Kinsey Bridge collapsed while the Barnum and Bailey Circus was trying to cross last night.
Posted by mtsmom1986 (+12) 11 years ago
It's a small town, people like to make things up for kicks... Kinda glad I don't live there anymore, I was always finding interesting things out about myself that had absolutely no fact whatsoever...
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+896) 11 years ago
Gosh! Don't you people know the only way to find out if something is true or not is find Bobby Kenny????????? He's usually somewhere between the Trails Inn and the bowling alley.........
Posted by bh (+193) 11 years ago
spacecase u used bobby's whole name whats yours
founder
supporter
Posted by G. Huss (+166) 11 years ago
Bob -

It wasn't the Barnum and Bailey Circus.
supporter
Details. Details.
Posted by Kari (+111) 11 years ago
Kinsey bridge went down???
supporter
Oh, for............
Bob, don't confuse the children.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 11 years ago
Joshie wrote:
Bob, don't confuse the children.

In other words, Bob, you're confusing Josh.
Posted by Former (+187) 11 years ago
"Kinsey bridge went down???"

Well, I guess you'll believe just about anything...

Hence, this thread.