Friday nite on 500 block on Woodbury St.
Posted by Meri (+129) 11 years ago
Does anyone know what happened on friday nite? I live on the 500 block of Woodbury and When I came home friday nite I was quite suprised to find 5 cop cars on our block three by our house. I have no idea my husband was just as suprised as I was!They never came to our door but were looking intently for someone or someting for a good while.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16112) 11 years ago
Did you notice the mayor's pickup in the vicinity?
Posted by Josh Rath (+2307) 11 years ago
lol um nooo! Did you?......
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1906) 11 years ago
Are you SURE your husband was surprised?
Very Funny!.....I was told an attempted break in at a near by neighbors house several people in the neighborhood reported hearing what apeared to be gun shots! When my husband asked what they were doing...or if they needed help they said to him no not usless you need it! They were looking all around the street for something or someone...my husband asked because they were looking in an old Van of ours off of our property or at least around it.
Posted by Sharon Clarke (+76) 11 years ago
From what I was told, a woman was stabbed on that block. I own a house on that block so I was a little shocked to hear the news, not sure exactly how accurate the information. This is just what I was told.
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+598) 11 years ago
I heard, Osama bin Forgotten was seen in the nieghbrhood.
Not sure what happened but I hope no one on our block was hurt or anyone for that matter! P.S. the osoma coment was funny
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8740) 11 years ago
The Miles City Committee for Morals and Decency had cornered a pregnant teen - but she jumped the fence and gave them the slip.
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+282) 11 years ago
Five cop cars? I didn't know Mayberry Miles City had five cop cars.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6015) 11 years ago
Your MOM has five cop cars.
supporter
Posted by Cory Cutting (+1274) 11 years ago
OH NO YOU DIDUNT!
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1439) 11 years ago
+1
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1779) 11 years ago
Cory, there's only one "D" in "Di'unt"
Wow despite the fact that I still know nothting about what happened on the block I live on...I find you guys pretty amuzing for the most part! You make make me giggle! lol
We does what we cans.