Crapduck, you need a vacation
Posted by Heath H (+640) 11 years ago
This looks like your kind of place, Steve. Unwind, relax, calm yourself.

Posted by Bruce Helland (+586) 11 years ago
Heath has been there often. Usually with his head deeply buried...
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2743) 11 years ago
Actually Bruce, I thought that was a photo of Heath's brain until I read the "Great Derriere Reef" line. Gotta admit, it's creative. It gave me a big laugh, that's for sure.

As for you, Heath, apparently you fail to realize that when you state an opinion about someone, it says far more about you than the subject of your statement.

What your post tells me is this: You can dish it out but you can't take it. I've seen more than a dozen examples of you harrassing and haranguing people whose only crime is they hold different opinions than you. And none of them have whined and cried and complained like you have. Man up, pal. If you can't stand the heat, don't jump in the oven.

I'll make a deal with you. Stop needling Howdy (who apparently is twice the man you'll ever be) and I'll forget you even exist. But go back to your old ways and the deal's off.
supporter
Oh Heath ol' boy, there is one more thing your post tells me. You obviously think the nickname "Crapduck" bothers me. You and others like you (Jimbo and Chuck, mainly) couldn't be more wrong. Well, actually you often are, but that's a topic for another post.

Truth be told, I'm quite fond of my nickname. Who else on milescity.com possesses a moniker bestowed upon them by none other than Rob Shipley hisveryownself? I was knighted by Miles City's greatest living celebrity during my very first year of residency here. I know it's a sin, but I'm downright proud of that accomplishment.

Heath, it's been said that a man is often best judged not by the company he keeps, but by his enemies* -- which is why I'm glad I'm on your sh**list, too.

(* note - I've actually come to like Rob as I've learned more about him)
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1904) 11 years ago
That's a picture of how Heath trolls.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17049) 11 years ago
I need to get my eyes checked. I mistook that for a photo of Glenn Beck.
supporter
Your eyes are fine, David.
supporter
Posted by T Brown (+489) 11 years ago
Thats an aweful large Butt Crack.....LOL
Posted by Septimius (+65) 11 years ago
thought it was one of them rare amazonian albino walnuts
supporter
Big butts may be rare in the Amazon, but there's nothing rare about them in Montana (or anywhere else in the USA for that matter) - yours truly included.
supporter
Thats an aweful large Butt Crack.....LOL

That explains why David mistook it for Glenn Beck.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 11 years ago
Heath's still looking for someone to hug him.

Keep trying, Slugger!
supporter
Judging by that picture, its not exactly a hug he's after, Brian.
supporter
Good point Bob II - I'd forgotten that Heath has a fascination with all things anal and especially with the mechanics of gay sex. What's up with that??? (as if it's a mystery at this point)

Heath - I still haven't heard from you regarding whether you are accepting the deal I've offered or not. It would seem to be an easy decision since the one and only term is so simple -- STOP PICKING ON LITTLE OL' LADIES. Most guys wouldn't have to think twice about that one. But I guess that's the ticket - you aren't most guys...

Let me know pal. I'd really like to move on and take that vacation you seem to KNOW I need. (P.S. - tho the destination will probably just be Colorado or D.C. - not the Great Derriere Reef )

[This message has been edited by Steve Craddock (12/5/2009)]
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9914) 11 years ago
Steve? CD? Whatever ; -) Try this, if you need help planning your vacation:
http://beermapping.com/
supporter
That's very cool, Hal. Thanks! It's comforting to know that no matter how lost I may become in strange and foreign places, there's an easy way to find the path that leads to the nearest brewpub!
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9914) 11 years ago
Ol' Vickie had it figured out, didn't she?

"Give my people plenty of beer, good beer and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them"
-- Queen Victoria
supporter
until it runs out.... then all hell is bound to break loose.

But I guess you would have to say that Vickie was much more shrewd than poor old Marie. That was a rough way to discover that most folks prefer beer to cake.