Frenchtown's Finest
founder
Posted by David Schott (+18228) 13 years ago
This story in the Billings Gazette caught my eye:

Frenchtown groom-to-be charged after party turns into violent night on town
TRISTAN SCOTT Missoulian
Posted: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 2:25 pm

MISSOULA - A bachelor party turned violent recently in Missoula when the groom-to-be allegedly sexually assaulted and punched a woman in a bar, then attacked a bartender and head-butted a police officer.

Jordan Bryant Iddings, 24, of Frenchtown, was taken to the Missoula County Detention Facility on a host of charges, including felony assault on a peace officer. Five other members of his bachelor party were arrested on misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct, failure to disperse and obstructing police officers.

The carousing began Nov. 17 when members of the raucous group became unruly at the Hooters on North Reserve Street and incited fights with several bar patrons, according to charging records filed in Missoula County Justice Court.

Continued: http://billingsgazette.co...002e0.html
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1906) 13 years ago
Run for your life, Bride.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+18254) 13 years ago
There's a Hooters in Missoula?
supporter
Posted by Colette Butcher (+406) 13 years ago
Talk about makin' your family proud. I also wonder if there will be an actual wedding.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4945) 13 years ago
If that bride has any sense at all, there won't be a wedding...She should get down and kiss the ground that she found out before it was too late, IMO...
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6167) 13 years ago
What do you expect at Hooters?
Posted by Christen LeBlanc Ramsey (+273) 13 years ago
this article was big news in missoula the morning after; tons of comments on missoulian.com. from what others found out about that iddings moron, and this is hearsay mind you: the bride-to-be is already pregnant, and fully intends to go forth with the wedding. idiocracy at its finest.
Posted by Dillpickle (+36) 13 years ago
I wonder if he has a sister?
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9469) 13 years ago
Do you really want to start using ConWeb as a dating service?
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5096) 13 years ago
+1 Bridgier
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1906) 13 years ago
Gunnar - The Hooter's opened last year. I used to live fairly close before we moved. It's on North Reserve by IHOP and the Hilton Garden Inn.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6121) 13 years ago
Wendy wrote:
What do you expect at Hooters?

Large-breasted women in tight shirts and short shorts. Duh.

That and hot wings.