People of Walmart
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9348) 10 years ago
[red]Warning! What is once seen . . . can never be unseen.[/red]
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6018) 10 years ago
I don't think your disclaimer was strong enough, Hal.

My eyes have already been melted by this.
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3749) 10 years ago
That was more horrifying than anything I have ever seen.
I've gotten email forwards, but I guess I didn't know there was an actual website. With 114 pages of photos. Ugh.

supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1429) 10 years ago
It's a sociology and fashion study combined with a veritable Guinness Book of medical phenomena banging up against a Ripley's Believe it or Not of "What were they thinking?!" all rolled up into a photographic Jeff Foxworthy-skit documentary.

...and not a single Walmart on the planet is any different.

I'm surprised some of these people were brave enough to take a picture in the first place? I'd be afraid of a 400 pound raging mullet attack in pregnant bunny slipper spandex shoving my camera down my throat.
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+600) 10 years ago
I managed to get to page 12, anyone get further?
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3749) 10 years ago
I got to page 20 Lorin.

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I'm going back for more..........

[This message has been edited by Kyle L. Varnell (11/27/2009)]
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+600) 10 years ago
I only made it to page 12, I quit because I decided I had already seen all of them at our local wal-mart in person.
Posted by Slosh (+693) 10 years ago
finished it.
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1288) 10 years ago
Damn my eyes I can't get enough. I think 97% of the photos where taken at Miles City's Superstore, I recognize some of the crowd and dated some of the chicks (the real hot ones).
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+285) 10 years ago
MY EYES! MY EYES! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6169) 10 years ago
I have no words.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9348) 10 years ago
Much of the banner ads (or whatever they're called) seem to be for Target - wonder why that is?
Posted by Cheryl Gaer-Barlow (+465) 10 years ago
After viewing some of these, I'm confused. What was it I did to warrant being sent to this planet to live among these mortals of such lowly import? (teasing)
Posted by sparks (+62) 10 years ago
I think the Draino and the cheese grater comment really applies
supporter
Some people have no self-awareness. It's similar to the folks on American Idol who can't sing a note but really think they're great. Don't these people have mirrors? Or friends?
supporter
Word of advice: if you drop your kids off at school wearing your jammies - you're one step away from being in a photo on that site.

Soccer-Mom-PJ-Attire... it's a gateway dress code. Just say no.
supporter
OMG. I've done this. I must stop immediately.
supporter
There's a 12-step program for you, Wendy - have no fear. The first step is admitting you do it. The second is usually visiting that website.

Most people have success at that point.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1726) 10 years ago
Since Dan brought up "dropping your kids off at school in your jammies", I feel compelled to voice my thoughts on leaving the house in jammies. Today I was at the grocery store, early afternoon, and a 20ish gal was wearing the thin, flannel jammies (at least the bottoms, she had a coat on) and completely worn out, flat bedroom slippers! Seriously?! You can't be bothered to slide into yesterdays sweatpants and at LEAST flip-flops??? I'm no picture of high fashion myself, so if I think it's bad... IT'S B-A-D
supporter
Seems odd to dress warm with a coat but wear PJ bottoms? I don't know about you guys but my flannel PJ pants are warm - but they're not THAT warm.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1909) 10 years ago
Hey! That one chick had a nice rack! On her back!
Wendy, are you alright? Of all people, you're the last I'd expect to get an 'OMG' from. I think the website may have done serious brain to your damage.
supporter
Thank you for your concern, Brian. I have been a bit lax lately, I admit. Perhaps I should have written this.

Great Honk! I am guilty of the offense of pajama-wearing while dropping off my child at school. I must cease and desist immediately.