soccer photos
Posted by Mrs.B (+249) 12 years ago
My childs pictures were taken TWO YEARS AGO by JULIE HARRIS for soccer. She has been contacted many times by the coach and always has an excuse to why she has'nt given them to ANY of the parents who ordered photos.All parents paid $19 per package. WE WANT OUR PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!! Our we the only ones who have had problems with her? She had the umph at one point to say she does'nt need the $ anyway because her husband works for Sanjel. Whoopty doo! If you run a bussiness in a small town especially, do not be rude to your costomers. And if she lost them have the guts to admit it and return the $!!!!!
Posted by Josh Rath (+2305) 12 years ago
Wow, going out on a limb here but are you trying to run someone who is trying to make a living out of business? It honestly cannot be that hard to get in contact with her.
We have contacted her MANY times, at least 20 maybe more. All i'm saying is she has taken our $ and given us nothing in return. All we wanted was what we paid for, our childrens photos. Wich where only taken one time. We all would like a memory of that.And i'm not going out on a limb. I believe she is by the way she has dealt with the situation. Very unfair to do to parents and thier children.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 12 years ago
Ahhhh....just when I am about to give up on mc.com, a great new thread starts up.

Think I will go out to Costco tonight and buy some multi-grain tortilla chips....they make great nachos. Then I will sit back and enjoy!
Mrs. B,

Have you tried contacting her via other means, besides telephone? Also, is she an official business here in town? If so you can report her to the Better Business Borough.
supporter
Posted by T Brown (+478) 12 years ago
Bureau, Josh.
Yeah yeah, I knew it was wrong. Google didn't help much.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1905) 12 years ago
When my kids were little, they played soccer. Like watching paint dry, but slower.
Yes the coach has been to her home and her car is there but she will never answer the door. I have spoken to her and so has he. She says she has them but she will say she has to get them to us at a later date due to a different excuse every time. She has been asked if she lost them but her answer is no. My intention is for her to see this and do the right thing, not to ruin her bussiness.
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+896) 12 years ago
Light the torches! Get out the pitchforks! You did it now Julie Harris... the Soccer Mom's are going to picket around your house, until you give them what they paid for!!!!! You will be banned from the swimming pool!!! No Arby's for you either!!! Oh NO!!!! AND ...wait for it... mud slinging on Milescity.com **gasp**
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 12 years ago
There's always small claims court. Get together with the other parents and file a complaint. That might get her attention.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 12 years ago
I don't know if there is a Better Business Bureau in Montana. There didn't used to be.

I happen to think these parents have reason to be angry. They have been cheated. They should get together, along with the coach, and take legal action. If the woman is dishonest and took money for a product she did not and will not deliver, that is theft and she should either refund the money or get her cheating self into court to try to explain her actions.

[This message has been edited by Amorette Allison (11/9/2009)]
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9919) 12 years ago
Better Business Burro?
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4943) 12 years ago
Looks like the one for Montana is located in the state of Washington...
http://spokane.bbb.org/
Posted by Julie H (+199) 11 years ago
WOW! over 20 times you've tried to reach me. It's really funny how I don't even know who you are or the coach or anything. If you would like to rant and rave, please make sure you have your facts straight. A little exagerration goes a long way. If you would like to make accusations please be able to back it up. I don't appreciate the defamation of character we have going on here. Really, people have stopped by and my car is here but I don't answer the door? Really? It's funny how I haven't heard this one before. Is it possible that we have several vehicles and all of them are here?

I see others have gotten on your bandwagon with cheating and dishonest, etc. It's funny how that happens when there are a few lines written and they have no clue what's going on. It seems as one of the bandwagon riders does this all of the time with everyone. Sounds more like a pot stirrer. I guess if this message has an agitated undertone, well, that's because it does. I guess the soccer moms can lynch me since I am usually one of those at the lead of the soccer mom pack. I really am not to hard to find especially since I spend my entire spring, 5 days a week at the soccer fields coaching.

If you would like to contact me, please send me all of your information via email and I would be happy to check my records for soccer 2 years ago. I would like to have it all in writing so that I have a record of this contact. Always happy to help if you actually ask!

It's obvious you didn't try to hard because this is the first time in months that I have looked at this site and here I am.

[This message has been edited by Julie H (12/9/2009)]
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 11 years ago
I don't like the pitch of this thread.

:rimshot?:
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1807) 11 years ago
Prison Photos Fast forward to the prison photos, please
Posted by Mrs.B (+249) 11 years ago
Yes Julie we have contacted you many times. The team i am refering to was Stockman Bank. I hope you have luck finding them. I will try calling you again in the next couple of days to give you time to find them. Thanks.
Posted by Mrs.B (+249) 11 years ago
By the way defamation of character is when someone is making false statements about someone else.I have only stated the facts. And for the purpose of getting what i paid for. The name of the coach is Jason, but i'm sure you know that. Unless this kind of thing has happened so many times that you can't keep track of who's who anymore.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 11 years ago
You two need to settle this the old-fashioned way:

Amok Time style!