Posted by DEAN (+86) 11 years ago
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way to Wal-Mart (even though I prefer Target) this morning to do my part to stimulate the economy and I found myself behind a car bearing a bumper sticker that read... "We did it! - Obama / Biden".

Well, as luck would have it she pulled along side of me at the next red light about a half mile down the road. I beeped my horn and gave her a big thumbs up. She rolled down her window and I said... "I love your bumper sticker!'

She thanked me and I quickly added, "It's good that you are taking responsibility for your mistake!"

She gave me the finger and drove off.

Humorless b****
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16112) 11 years ago

Oh, I get it. The joke is that the Democrats didn't "do it" to win the election; rather, the Republicans acted like a bunch of incompetent fools to lose the election. Good one, DEAN-o.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3713) 11 years ago
David Schott wrote:
Oh, I get it.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on this one Dave.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1906) 11 years ago
I think this whole thing is DEAN's fantasy.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6015) 11 years ago
I'm sure your opinions regarding her choices in bumper stickers factored heavily when she was making her selection, Dean.

I mean, HOW DARE SHE take offense to you being an a**hole, Dean? The nerve of some people! I'm sure that she'll follow your shining example when it comes time to vote in 2012.

Talk about "taking responsibility," Dean.

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (11/3/2009)]
supporter
Posted by Rick Kuchynka (+4464) 11 years ago
That reminded me of something a read awhile back that was borrowed loosely from the immortal WFB.

They told me if I voted for John McCain they'd slash Medicare funding and tax health benefits.

Turns out they were right.

I did... and they are.
Posted by Sharon Clarke (+76) 11 years ago
Ya gotta admit, no matter who's name you insert on the bumper sticker....that's some funny sh*t!!
supporter
Posted by Julie (+409) 11 years ago
I love Dean.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6015) 11 years ago
Does Heath know, Eva Julie?

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (11/3/2009)]
Posted by Heath H (+642) 11 years ago
...Meh, all I can say is Republicans win governor's seats in Virginia, New Jersey

Not that I care if the governors of the above mentioned states are Republicans. It's. Just. That.

I am very, very happy that they are not DEMOCRATS! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Posted by V (+170) 11 years ago
I saw a bumper sticker once in Bend, OR. It read while you were in church I was practicing witch craft and becoming a lesibian. I personally thought it was funny. No hurt feelings to any one it was just funny.
Posted by Sharon Clarke (+76) 11 years ago
I saw a bumper sticker last week that spanned the entire bumper of a pickup truck in Billings that said:

One Big Ass Mistake America
Posted by Bruce Helland (+587) 11 years ago
Were they refering to America or to themselves? Or their big ass?
Posted by KHL (+14) 11 years ago
Alright, well the other day i saw a Mccain Palin sticker on some beatup old truck and i laughed... because they lost...
Posted by ty head (+110) 11 years ago
cooooool hunter
Posted by Derf Bergman (+585) 11 years ago
Julie, sometimes I wonder why we get along.
supporter
Posted by Julie (+409) 11 years ago
Because opposites attract, you sweet man!