Your favorite TV Commercials
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4945) 12 years ago
I love that GEICO commercial with the talking pothole speaking with the heavy southern accent...Hilarious!!
supporter
Posted by Kenneth Ord Compton (+119) 12 years ago
The best were the Rainier ads.
Posted by MG (+106) 12 years ago
WHERE'S THE BEEF?

[This message has been edited by MG (10/31/2009)]
Posted by tequilla (+29) 12 years ago
the clap off and clap on and the lady is laying in bed and then she rolls over in bed
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6068) 12 years ago
Perfect Pancake.

Or any commercial/infomercial that portrays people who are too stupid to figure things out like blankets (Snuggie).

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (10/31/2009)]
Posted by Montana Kid (+115) 12 years ago
"....I'm a PAWT HOWL." It's great. Also like the bulldog that skateboards in the house.

Least favorite is any commercial that runs the same ad at least once and many times twice at every break during a prime time show. Can't they get more sponsors? Can't the sponsors cut more than one ad?

[This message has been edited by Montana Kid (10/31/2009)]
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1812) 12 years ago
Brian, did you see there's now a Snuggie for your...dog??? The commercial was on the other night, I thought it was going to be a joke, but alas! Sure hope mine gets here by x-mas...

Almost forgot! I love all the E-Trade commercials with the talking baby, especially the golf one, "shank-a-potimus".

[This message has been edited by K.Duffy (11/1/2009)]
Posted by B. Hunter (+105) 12 years ago
K...

I saw those at Wal-mart the other day. I was just shocked/amused. My first thought was it had to be a joke, but it was there plain as day.

Ka-razy!
supporter
Posted by T Brown (+479) 12 years ago
The Cell phone commercial where the little girl is posting a poster about her missing dog...a guy takes a pic of the poster with his cell phone and it gets forwarded around and the dog is found. When the girl returns home....theres her dog. Its a very heartwarming commercial and I smile every time I see it.
Posted by polar bear (+511) 12 years ago
Whoopie Goldberg T. Mobile commercial with Cat Stevens singing.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6068) 12 years ago
It's good to see Cat Stevens getting some airplay again.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1906) 12 years ago
The New Xpress Redi-Set-Go cooker infomercial. Did you know Cathy Mitchell is America's most trusted kitchen expert?
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+282) 12 years ago
Strap Perfect. If Taylor Baldwin uses them, they must be good.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14970) 12 years ago
Just about any of the Frontier Airlines commercials.
supporter
Posted by Shu (+1796) 12 years ago
I always liked those goofy Little Caesar's commercials from the '80s....and a few others.

I tried to post youtube links from a couple that are more recent, but could not.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17485) 12 years ago
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4945) 12 years ago
Posted by GLM (+67) 12 years ago
The ones with the talking baby trading stocks online
supporter
Posted by Ken Minow (+377) 12 years ago
the Budweiser frogs i.e."give it up Louie-everyone knows you did it"
Posted by B. Hunter (+105) 12 years ago
I forget what auto insurance company it was for... but it was a couple years back - wherein wild animals were conspiring together to cause car accidents then laughing maniacally when one was caused.

o.O Odd, yes... but the maniacal laughing of animals be it old-school Disney or Pooh cartoons always cracks me up... these commercials were reminiscent of this.
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2717) 12 years ago
I've got a stiffy for Flo and I am progressive...

http://www.austin360.com/...ssive.html

[This message has been edited by Kelly (11/2/2009)]
Posted by Paul (+52) 12 years ago

ha ha so true
Posted by Nathan Jessup (+49) 12 years ago
[This message has been edited by Nathan Jessup (11/3/2009)]
Posted by C. Wilkes (+141) 12 years ago
I really love the commercials that Wal-Mart runs during Christmas time. You know the ones where they say they will have more lines open. I know thats a joke.