4th Annual Bras and Boxers for the Cause
Posted by Dawn (+50) 12 years ago
The Southeastern Montana Health Coalition will be sponsoring the 4th Annual Bras and Boxers for a Cause on November 7th. This will be at the Omni Center and the doors will open at 6:30 PM. This year we have added Boxers to the fun!! There is a live auction with the males modeling the bras and the females modeling the boxers... all in good taste!! There is also a silent auction of donated items from local business. This is the Southeastern Montana Health Coalition's main fundraiser. The money raised helps people in Southeastern Montana who are underinsured or have no insurance with various healthcare needs. We encourage any business or individual who wants to decorate a bra or boxers to be auctioned off to get creative! The deadline is Thursday the 5th of November and you can turn them into the Health dept. at our new location on 2000 Clark Street, Generations,and Bronze Body. Come join the fun!!!!!
Posted by Toni Rentschler (+1513) 12 years ago
I would have loved to go. But while there are many losses of jobs here in town, there are others that are scheduled a month to two months ahead. I wish there was more times to find things out, so that all would have the chance to go to them.
Just a thought.
bump
bump
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12107) 12 years ago
I believe the boxers are new this year. I know some of the bras have been stunning! Lot of work goes into them.
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2766) 12 years ago
I have a question for next year. For men, does it have to be boxers? Are briefs allowed?
Posted by Mary McClarty (+77) 12 years ago
Is there a phone number that we can call to get more information about donating?
You can call the Custer County Public Health office at 874-3377 for more information. We need to have the bras and boxers no later than friday this week.
Briefs are allowed.... but the women are modeling the boxers.... the men model the bras!
bump
Don't forget about the 4th Annual Bras and Boxers for a Cause November 7th!!! Doors open at 6:30 at the Omni Center. We have alot of great bras and boxers that have come in so far.It is going to be a fun night for everyone. There will also be a band next door at Bojangles after the event is over.... Carmella and the Montana River Band. Come join the fun!!!!!