Our dog is lost, can you help?
Posted by Diane Emeney (+492) 12 years ago
We lost our english setter out at the Tongueriver ranch. Her name is Annie and she is black and white. If anyone finds her, please call us at 234-8387. I'm new on this site, and wasn't sure where to post this. We just lost her yesterday, she is only two and still has too much energy. We are going back out today to look for her, but I thought I would post this in case she shows up at someone's ranch.
She's been found
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1437) 12 years ago
Awesome!
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1670) 12 years ago
Great! Wouldn't want you to face the "Rath" of Josh!
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+596) 12 years ago
You still may!
Lol, I read his comments. But I did not just post here. I put it on the radio station, stayed out till midnight last night looking for her, made some more calls to people in the area we lost her, and then went back out today looking. He needs to realize that animals, like people, do not always react the way we expect. Thanks for your comments. She must have ran all night, hasn't done much but sleep since we brought her home.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1905) 12 years ago
Swat her daily with a newspaper to remind her of all the trouble she caused.

I'm kidding! I'm kidding!
Posted by Josh Rath (+2305) 12 years ago
I think each and every one of you need to get out of your secluded little minds and realize when I said that, I meant owners who do not care, nor pay attention to their pets when they are in the owners own yard. I never said that something like this would be considered one of my peeves. Denise, how about you get off of your computer and do something productive with your life.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I am glad you found your pet.

[This message has been edited by Josh Rath (10/23/2009)]
supporter
Josh Rath wrote:
Denise, how about you get off of your computer and do something productive with your life.

Wow. Double Wow. That was a knife through the heart. How will I ever survive?

Geez, Josh, this really belongs on the "Ridiculous" thread. It was a funny play on words. Lighten up. Or is no one allowed to be light-hearted at your expense? I wouldn't have bothered to respond to this but for your asinine comment that I should do something productive with my life. You don't know me, nor anything about my life, so why would you make any kind of assumption in that direction? Since I post an infinitesimal amount compared to you, one would be led to believe that it is you, sir, that needs to get a life. I would stack my productivity up against yours any day of the week.

[This message has been edited by Denise Selk (10/23/2009)]
Posted by Josh Rath (+2305) 12 years ago
I'm on about an hour a day, or less. Some in the morning, some at night. Today I was home for 2 hours after I awoke @ 8 am, and got home @ 10pm tonight.
Posted by SS66 (+446) 12 years ago
Why oh why wont this kid just go play with his legos?!
Posted by Tony Manero (+98) 12 years ago
Man I love this site. I am honestly never bored. Especially when Josh gets involved.

Glad you found our pet.
Posted by LG (+195) 12 years ago
I would bet on Denise's productivity too. I'm pretty sure she graduated from high school... massive educational joke or not.
supporter
Posted by jeanne m bole (+179) 12 years ago
Hi Josh, I requested a video of the all 50's reunion I still haven't
recieved it this is the only way I could think of to get in touch with you.
Thanks
Jeanne Bole
supporter
But just barely LG. That 8th grade math really stumpified me.
Posted by ty head (+109) 12 years ago
really josh? wow

lol LG, great point

[This message has been edited by ty head (11/2/2009)]