Need more beer....
founder
Posted by David Schott (+18072) 13 years ago
I think this video has gotten quite a bit of attention, it was featured on our local late night news a couple days ago.

I know the anti-booze crowd will not see any humor in this whatsoever but I thought it was hilarious.

supporter
Posted by howdy (+4944) 13 years ago
Hope he wasn't driving...
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10231) 13 years ago
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
--Dave Barry
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5095) 13 years ago
That looks like a bit.

I could be wrong, but I think this is bogus.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+18072) 13 years ago
Yeah, I agree Bob. I checked "snopes" and there was nothing there.

I think it was a social experiment by some do-gooder wanting to make sure the convenience store would do the right thing and deny alcohol sales to someone who appears intoxicated.
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2732) 13 years ago
APPEARS intoxicated? Geez, that guy reminds me of the Far Side cartoon depicting "boneless" free-range chickens. I didn't realize that legs could bend in so many directions...
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1905) 13 years ago
That is what I call a man on a mission. You have to admire his determination.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 13 years ago
Wish there was audio.
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1284) 13 years ago
I've got to think he was driving, you know because he can't f**king walk. So funny I was crying for him or from laughter. I hope he gets a chance to see himself it has to be better medicine than 90 days in spin dry.

And you want me to provide health care for this chowder head?

[This message has been edited by Chuck Schott (10/19/2009)]
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6108) 13 years ago
And you want me to provide health care for this chowder head?

You already pay for his defense, Chuck. If you and I are required to pay for the V-22s - and 10,000 nuclear warheads - that are supposedly for his benefit, why not?

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (10/19/2009)]
Why not indeed.

Sorry David, I really wasn't trying to turn this in to a heath care debate, It's just what I was thinking as I watched Brian this dude trying to get beer. As you know Dave I'm no stranger to bars and drinking but in many years in bars as an employee and as a consumer this is either the drunkest or least coordinated man I have ever seen. You could not make this any funnier if you tried, poor bastard needed another beer like I need a third anus.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9430) 13 years ago
Pilonidal cyst kept you out of the military as well?
Posted by Dillpickle (+34) 13 years ago
I'd say this guy has a bullet proof lawsuit against the store for... unreasonable gravitational experiences.

Don't tell me you couldn't see it. That guy was all over the place.

Clearly, the other customers were in on it.

I can't believe you guys don't see it...
founder
supporter
sponsor
I think it was darned cruel of the store personnel not to have given him a Slim Jim and a tallboy as he left - he earned that much.
Bulls-eye Hal, I've never seen someone work that hard before, a slim Jim and a 40 oz is not asking too much.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Yeah jeez . . . if I showed that much get up and go at work, I'd be employee of the year. He deserved better.
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+596) 13 years ago
[gvideo]619598463702145227[/gvideo] I give up

[This message has been edited by Lorin Dixson (10/22/2009)]
I guess I hadn't noticed until today that it's only 10:45 AM, that makes it even more bizarre.