For you psych types...
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14950) 12 years ago
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
supporter
Posted by Kenneth Ord Compton (+117) 12 years ago
Testically speaking, no.
Posted by polar bear (+509) 12 years ago
Please do not make a joke of this condition. I have a dear friend who suffers from it. It is real and is a difficult life.
Posted by Kacey (+3159) 12 years ago
Richard,
Why would you even post such a question?
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1904) 12 years ago
Not that funny, anyway.
Posted by mule train (+1055) 12 years ago
yes...the answer to your question is yes. Please do not consult anyone else. Accept no subsiyuye.
supporter
Wow! How do you people walk around with your undies always bunched up? It honestly stuck me as a odd question that brought a smile to my face. I guess in this day and age where everyone needs to suffer from a "syndrome" such questions are apparently not humorous.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2305) 12 years ago
...Well I laughed...
Perhaps it's because this weekend is the walk to raise money for suicide prevention in Miles City. Perhaps it's because I have watched the devastation of suicide as it destroyed those left behind. Go to the website and look at the faces of the people who did kill themselves. Then tell me again that this was funny.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4943) 12 years ago
Perhaps Richard should go for sensitivity training??
supporter
Yeah, whatever. I doubt sensitivity training would do me much good.

[This message has been edited by Richard Bonine, Jr (10/7/2009)]
Posted by Heath H (+640) 12 years ago
Richard,

Illegitimi non carborundum

Too much sensitivity is what's wrong with this country anyway. To hell with political correctness. Straight to HELL.
I would have expected more than mock latin phrases to cheer up Richard. I don't think he's letting anyone get him down. And I would hope you're not calling all of us bast----.
Posted by Heath H (+640) 12 years ago
Hope is for sissies; Carpe diem. Welcome to first amendment hell. If the shoe fits, Kecey...
Posted by Amoo Daboo Dabutsu (+109) 12 years ago
I know if he goes though with it, it's mass murder.
supporter
"Illegitimi non carborundum"

Some wise person said and I agree: "life is like a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him depends on the stuff he is made of"
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4943) 12 years ago
Posted by Septimius (+65) 12 years ago
I laughed..

my mother was diagnosed to Paranoid schizophrenia way back.. takes her meds and does fine..

but i still laughed at the joke in the original post.. cuz it was a JOKE posted in the HUMORe and JOKES forum of this website...

You people who get offended so dam easy.. I got soapboxes on sale...

Different heights... to accomodate everyone
Posted by Dorothy (+48) 12 years ago
I thought it was pretty funny. For those of us that work in the Mental Health profession you try to find the humor where you can, otherwise it just gets to be too much.

I also like this one...The best thing about having Alzheimers is you get to meet new people every day.

I also work with Alzheimer patients and their families. I first heard that from a family member and a support meeting. The room exploded with laughter.