WEBMASTER
Posted by Tina Bean (+415) 12 years ago
Emailed you today. Would love a response. I know it says to put a post on here for a faster response so thats what I am doing.
Thanks,
Tina
founder
Posted by Larry Antram (+183) 12 years ago
I'm busy working on the new site. What's the problem?
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9191) 12 years ago
Word on the street is that Tina has some odor issues.
Posted by Tina Bean (+415) 12 years ago
emailed you again just now.
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3745) 12 years ago
A new website? Sounds intriguing. Will you provide details
founder
Just bringing everything into the 21st century. I'll have a beta version online one of these days ...
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14950) 12 years ago
Why fix what isn't broken?
Posted by SS66 (+446) 12 years ago
For the love of God. Please dont use flash!
founder
Haha. Somehow, I just knew a lot of you would only go kicking and screaming ... and it isn't even finished yet.

For those curious, the new site uses the same database as here (well, actually, it's the other way around -- this old site has slowly and silently been migrated to use the new database and its schema) ... so they both access the same data ... they both exist simultaneously ... and neither one currently knows the other exists.
founder
Oh, still chuckling at you guys ... don't want any rumors to start that it also smells like poop ... so I thought I would make clear the fact that this old site uses more flash (e.g. the animation on the front page) than the new one (which currently has none).
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14950) 12 years ago
"For those curious, the new site uses the same database as here (well, actually, it's the other way around -- this old site has slowly and silently been migrated to use the new database and its schema) ... so they both access the same data ... they both exist simultaneously ... and neither one currently knows the other exists."

Sounds like a definition of the the trinity. :ducking:

[This message has been edited by Richard Bonine, Jr (9/24/2009)]
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4460) 12 years ago
Why fly to the moon?
Posted by Septimius (+65) 12 years ago
"For those curious, the new site uses the same database as here (well, actually, it's the other way around -- this old site has slowly and silently been migrated to use the new database and its schema) ... so they both access the same data ... they both exist simultaneously ... and neither one currently knows the other exists."

Or maybe a possible plot outline for the next Matrix movie?
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1437) 12 years ago
"In software - no one can hear you compile."