Posted by Curly (+12) 10 years ago
In may of this year as some of you know a women in Three Forks was murdered, shortly after that a man bravely fighting cancer passed on to start a new journey.
Gayle Brewster and Gary Sims may they Rest In Peace

On September 27th a service honoring these souls will be held at

THE MONTANA BAR at 6:00pm

Anyone who wishes to attend please feel free to do so, anyone wanting to say a few words are encouraged. If you have any questions you can reach me at 406-234-4089.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1909) 10 years ago
This sounds really nice. Seriously. While you are there you can check for witnesses.

I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist.
Posted by Tina Bean (+419) 10 years ago
Real grown up!!! This is a thread someone put on here about a memorial for 2 people who are special to them. Some of you people on here are such jackasses! SOME people actually put things on here that really mean something to them and that are serious..... then some idiot like you comes along and ruins it.
Thanks for sticking up for me and the service is actually for my mom and the love of her life so that makes bob a real ass now huh
Posted by Kacey (+3151) 10 years ago
I am really sorry about your mom and the love of her life. Please ignore Bob. He doesn't know how to show respect.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2309) 10 years ago
Actually the only "ass" in this post is the one who is freaking out at a light-hearted joke, likely meant to bring up spirits. Never look on the bright side do you...
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4948) 10 years ago
Laughter isn't disrespectful given the way Bob said it...I think he was just bringing the two threads together that coincidently mentioned that bar...
Posted by Jaylene Tennant (+121) 10 years ago
This is no place for his jokes Josh! Come on now how old are we?
Posted by Josh Rath (+2309) 10 years ago
Actually, this is a place for jokes. Along with seriousness, announcements and more. This is called a forum. If you cannot handle it, don't use it.
I didn't mean to start a serious discussion on jokes, i just was letting people know so I'll know if anyone is gonna show up and i was just joking when i called bob an ass
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4453) 10 years ago
Hey Bob, they coulda had it Parker's.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1909) 10 years ago
I'm sorry, but a memorial service held in The Montana Bar sounds like a lighthearted event to begin with.
Bump