MAKE MONEY DURING THE BHS!
Posted by steve (+18) 14 years ago
WE need to hire about 10 people to work during the bucking horse sale weekend at night selling HOT NEW NOVELTIES. A little about us we have been selling at the BHS downtown for the last 9 YEARS and this year looks like the beginnings of the BEST YEAR YET! I am looking for ANYONE teen and up who can work fri and saturday night selling our proven HOT novelties. Shhhh new this year FIBER OPTIC HATS, 6 COLOR LED rotating necklaces, over 200 styles of flashing magnetic jewelry, FLASHING mardi gras beads and a WHOLE LOT MORE FLASHING HOT NOVELTIES. Check out our ad in the MILES STAR in the HELP WANTED section starting today or just get a head of the crowd and just reply to this CLASSIFIED. If you plan on being downtown FRI or SAT anyways why NOT have the potential to make a few hundred at the same time. THESE ITEMS ARE HOT! ONLY the serious need apply.

SEE YOU AT THE BHS

STEVE

PS: KNOW ANYONE WITH 2-3 ROOMS OR A HOUSE FOR RENT WE NEED TO FIND AN ALTERNATIVE PLACE TO STAY (GAS IS JUST TOO FLIPPIN HIGH) SOMEWHERE BETWEEN $100-200 FOR THE WEEKEND.
Posted by Michelle (+37) 14 years ago
Hi Steve. Would 12 & 13 year old teens work? The girls want to go, but then they could make money too. Let me know how it will work. Thanks,
Michelle
Posted by steve (+18) 14 years ago
HEY Michelle,

I talked to you on the phone and will be calling you as friday gets closer hope to be in town Friday afternoon. Thank you for replyiing and giving me a call on my local number at 853-2880. SEE YOU soon at the BHS.